Relaxation Massage - 841 Henderson

I have seen Tracy twice. Excellent massage and teasing. Language is a barrier, although she may understand and simply pretends she doesn't. Anybody manage a conversation with her?

Nope her English doesn't seem to be her strongest point.

Betty on the other hand speaks very good English when you get to know her a little.  

having seen both i would have to give looks to betty, massage skills to tracey and both have good finish but tracey's is more unique. just my two cents 

4 hours ago, manrock said:

having seen both i would have to give looks to betty, massage skills to tracey and both have good finish but tracey's is more unique. just my two cents 

I think manrock has hit the nail on the head. 

(Anyone else have a problem typing 'manrock' without feeling weird?)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blue0012 said:

I think manrock has hit the nail on the head. 

(Anyone else have a problem typing 'manrock' without feeling weird?)

3ds064.jpg

Yeah, it’s all reasonably priced. I believe it’s $50 for a one hour massage. They don’t rip you off on tips like some of the other places. Lots of other useful info on this thread if you want to give it a quick read through

I saw Betty yesterday, she has very short hair, and thin body, very little teasing, But i really enjoyed her massage, not too much oil and I like that  on flip I was rock hard un-draped,  I mentioned that she exited me, so she grabbed ahold and has very small hands and very soft hands, I will say she has a different style, She likes to work the head and shaft.,  twisting the head so gently, and working the shaft,  Had a great finish, didnt ask for anything, i left 40 in the room under her phone, and 50 at the front counter,,,,   the only downside is the room i found was a bit chilly,  

• Like 3