Relaxation Massage - 841 Henderson

I went there last week. wow interesting experience ! I book massage by phone and they said it will be Tracy, but no idea who give me massage actually. She was like close 40 maybe but her outfit make her younger lol anyway massage was 6/10 but dick massage was great ! Never has this before, not like quick HJ but  it was real massage, very sensual and all this without asking for it! interesting experience for this money 

On 7/24/2019 at 12:05 PM, Bolek said:

I went there last week. wow interesting experience ! I book massage by phone and they said it will be Tracy, but no idea who give me massage actually. She was like close 40 maybe but her outfit make her younger lol anyway massage was 6/10 but dick massage was great ! Never has this before, not like quick HJ but  it was real massage, very sensual and all this without asking for it! interesting experience for this money 

she was using almost like what they do in Lingam massage. https://beducated.com/mag/lingam-massage/

On 7/24/2019 at 12:05 PM, Bolek said:

Went to her massage. She was focused on only massage. No signs or intrest of HE. She applied high pressure on thigh area so that I don’t get type of pleasure. It was painful actually. I think she does HE for a certain type of people. Never going back. Waste of money. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ryan6262 said:

Went to her massage. She was focused on only massage. No signs or intrest of HE. She applied high pressure on thigh area so that I don’t get type of pleasure. It was painful actually. I think she does HE for a certain type of people. Never going back. Waste of money. 

as I said, for me I didnt even ask for it, and she didnt ask me if I want either 

lol I was lucky then. If she will be younger then probably she will be my top 3 :) 

I saw Tracy on Sunday for the first time. 

Edited by MonorZ
Wrong forum

Since it says Tracy is under the wrong post would someone be able to tell me where she works if not 841.   Sounds like it would be worth visiting her.  

I’ve seen both. Betty seems to be a little more shy so you may have to ask for extras. I agree with Bobcat on Tracy. I will go back to see her again

Saw Tracy. Fantastic experience but not sure if I’ll repeat.  Her English was extremely poor and she was below average looking. I usually need to have more than one of my senses stimulated to warrant a repeat visit. But I would definitely recommend trying her at least once. 

And just a heads up, I think she’s now expecting to be tipped. I went in with $40 for a 30 minute massage because I wasn’t sure the state I’d be leaving in. I figured leaving an extra 10 for best case scenario would be fine since others in this thread mentioned tipping wasn’t expected. Well I gave her $40 upon leaving and she seemed put off in some way. Her English is quite bad so I couldn’t understand her, but it sounded like she wanted $60. I joined in on her awkward giggling, said “next time,” and left. 

I read it here and in the other forum. 

Regardless, it seems like bad practice—especially with a new client—to not discuss tipping beforehand; even if it’s in a subtle manner. I requested nothing nor was anything offered verbally to me that suggested tipping was going to be necessary. 

Yeah I'm not sure where you read that either BAO. Regardless of whether tip is discussed or not the expectation of the provider is that you're going to compensate her. Even when I get no extra I still tip something in an attempt to generate a report with the provider for possible next time. 

Some groups of women will share your info with others in their support group. Some of these places have two to four sites and all the girls are in a group WeChat discussing everything that goes on. 

I had a regular for a long time, a favorite, she always knew when I was somewhere else with in her group. She'd text me while I was on the table. Like clockwork. Wouldn't hear from her in days and the moment I was on someone else's table 'bing bong'. Shit. 

I went to a new place recently, they knew my name, or at least the one I use. They addressed me in the text response. I hadn't even given them my name. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1