Guys who have seen Keissy Hennesey, can any of you clear up her ambiguous wording for me? The way she writes on her ad and site, I can't tell if she wants to be contacted for bookings only 1-2 days before her visits, or if you have up until 1-2 days before her visit to contact her. The last thing I want to do is send an email asking such a daft question.

So can anyone tell me..what does she mean? I'm eager to see her and don't want to start off by asking a dumb question :)

She's the real deal. Lots of reviews on here and other sites. She's a pro and looks amazing. Been there. And have written a few reviews of her myself.

Usually the earlier you book with a SP the better. I have booked with and met her the same day, but I saw her prior. I would book with her sooner rather than later if I were you.

It definitely means only contact her 1 or 2 days prior to her arriving in your town. She's an amazing SP with lots of great reviews so you can't go wrong.

The best and formidable way to contact Keissy and any other ladies...

Be nice, write complete sentences, and tell all the required details:

Name, city, day, time(s), duration, type of encounter, and reference

You should be then giving a positive feeling and living a great encounter.

;-)

About the numbers of days, I think she wanted to be contacted when she is near of her next visit to your city. If you mention clearly your city and all others infos, I don't see why she would be mad.

• Like 3

She is worth the wait. Just be courteous, like any SP, and you won't have a problem. I scheduled with short notice, but might have been lucky. I think she only a small number of clients a day.