Posting... & Adpost24

Hey, do any of you other ladies of lyla use Adpost24 to post? If so.. Has the option to pay via credit card disappeared on you too? Also, I have like 20 bucks in credits in my account, and I cannot use them to post either... Why? I am beyond frustrated with the posting conditions for BP, and I've decided to turn here to see if anyone has any alternative posing sites, or can answer my questions about Adpost24...

Xoxox

Everyone is having a problem of some sort and its very frustrating. I can re new ad on my phone but not my computer. I always had a CC option and now its gone.

However an option is available now to post your ad and pay later . There is also the Bitcoin issue . Get ready to jump through hoops to make that work . I still haven't . You need to have government ID to even start the process and my passport is not ready until next week.

Good luck

• Like 1

It is all bitcoin trade now. No credit cards. The bitcoin wallet i use is paxful. If you have the proper ID its easy to setup. They have different methods of trade like e-transfer, cash direct to the traders account at the bank so you don't have to put anything through your account if you'd rather go that route and other options as well..I use johnlv on paxful. He's always been really good to me. Good luck!

I wanted to add its Fairly easy to transfer the bitcoin to backpage for payment as well :)

• Like 1

I ended up getting a vanilla prepaid. Sucessfully credited my account. However, when I go to bump my ad, the credit is not showing. I can't even post a free ad without the whole thing crashing.

I suspect backpage is at the end of their run.

I ended up getting a vanilla prepaid. Sucessfully credited my account. However, when I go to bump my ad, the credit is not showing. I can't even post a free ad without the whole thing crashing.

I suspect backpage is at the end of their run.[/QUOT

I tried the Vanilla card today and the site is under construction. It says check back in 24 hours .

I just loaded from bitcoin and it let me post my ad let alone renew a past one

When I go to post ad now doesn't show my credit and also on have bitcoin option

I am not ready for all these changes happening before my eyes.. Agreed, very frustrating! Thanks for the info ladies xo

Additional Comments:

I am not ready for all these changes happening before my eyes.. Agreed, very frustrating! Thanks for the info ladies xo

I have $150 lost somewhere out there in bitcoins. I just sent to my broker, and now the credits are not applied to my account!

Additional Comments:

Ohhhh My credits are there now! Hopefully that glich is fixed forever now! Sigh.

Additional Comments:

Ohhhh My credits are there now! Hopefully that glich is fixed forever now! Sigh.

BP seems to be working now.

To purchase credits, you can do this directly from your account (not adpost24). Go to alternate credit cards. You need to buy a prepaid credit card they show you. So make sure you follow their instructions. Good luck.