!!Last Month!! Julia Sky - Your favorite sweetheart - Book before hiatus !

Dear gentlemen, please be advised that I will undergo a breast augmentation surgery on May 7th 2018. Therefore, I will be taking a long break to allow recovery. I will be taking bookings until May 6th, starting now. Please do not contact me to prebook for after the surgery - I do not know when I will be healed enough, nor can I promise that I will come back on a specific date. Book your date NOW before hiatus. Thanks for understanding xxx

1523291151-lyla1.png

My name is Julia Sky - and once we meet, you will understand where Sky comes from. I am a young 20 years old vixen. In fact, a well-mannered, bubbly little lady with a kinky, crazy side and an unstoppable will to try new things and meet new people. I crave adventure. I am an intelligent, educated, passionate and often described as elegant, seductive and kind-hearted young woman. Naturally caring, I take pride in giving you the utmost luscious experience you've been craving, and doing it well.

1523291151-lyla2.png

I live in the beautiful city of Montreal which I love. I am a very positive, high energy person. I have a passion for food, arts (I play saxophone !), tattoos and piercings, lingerie, shopping... And much more ! My smoking hot curves, smooth skin and sexy lips will have you amazed as well as my hazel brown eyes and seductive smile. Tattoos and piercings lovers, I'm your girl ! I do not smoke cigarettes and I take good care of myself.

Note that I hide my tattoos and piercings on my pictures for privacy reasons.

1523291150-lyla3.png

My adventurous personality brought me to this lifestyle - which I am enjoying every minute of. I am seeking generous, serious, confident, discreet, respectful and intelligent men... If you have those characteristics, you will experiencethe best of me!

I am fetish friendly too : if you have a kind, yet firm hand, don't hesitate to inquire... No matter if you are looking for a classic GFE encounter or more raunchy and kinky play, I will be more than happy to provide exactly what you want with passion.

Let's put some flavor into each other's day !

1523291150-lyla4.png

S c h e d u le

I work most days, daytime/evenings. If you wish to see me early morning I can accommodate as long as you let me know the day before or earlier.

Prebookings are always recommended and appreciated, but not mandatory.

R a t e s & C o nt a c t

My rates are NOT negotiable

30min - A light touch - 140

1hr - A brief adventure - 200

1.5hr - A little something more - 300

2hrs - A sweet escapade - 400

2.5hrs - An exquisite moment - 480

3hrs - An everlasting embrace - 550

Outcall : +40 to +60 (depending on location)

*Note that these rates are for the standard GFE service.

For longer rendezvous and/or special requests, contact me and we will arrange something together xox

438 897 0690 / [email protected]

Note that I only take bookings by text/email/DM, I do not take phonecalls due to anxiety.

I am flattered and thrilled to have you here and I am looking forward to our time together!

Julia Sky