Has anyone been to Phoenix lately on Main? Recommend a favourite? Any new ladies there?

I was going for a few months. But haven't been for a while....

I go about once a month, its usually a younger girl 28ish whos pretty chubby and not much to look at. Theres an older one who gives a pretty good massage but i cant remember her name.

• Like 1

I have always had a good massage here. Nice ladies working there.

Not once have I left happy though.

I went today. Newer girl, Michelle. 20's. Pretty. Glasses. Massage was decent. No extras... Anyone else been there lately? 

The question I am catching in all of these discussions is this...Are you looking to leave happy? or just a massage? I am new to this and must say I think some of you are just going to the wrong places or not out right asking...cheers

1 hour ago, Panningforgold said:

Is Phoenix the same place as Mona Lisa Spa? Sounds a lot like it and just wondering.

Mona Lisa is further north on Main. 

I agree with above. A lot of us go for the good massage and not interested in the extras. If everyone specifies what they want, I can guide you. I have been almost everywhere in the city now. I don't ever do extras as I refuse to pay money for something I can get for free. But I can help you if you PM me

I know of 4 ladies there. Lillian, Mary, Amy and Michelle. All very nice. Experience will vary. All provide a decent massage. 

Has anyone visited here lately? I used to be semi regular there. May concider going back. Looking to change things up for myself. 

I just came back from there.  Didn’t get a massage though.  The only girl available is the one who came to the door.  She was attractive enough but was wearing sweats and T-shirt.  Really turns me off when they don’t even try, so I told her I would go park my car and left.   Would like to revisit and try again,  I don’t have any references so I will be going blind. 

You never really know there. They've had at least 6 different attendants there in the last year that I know of. They can't seem to keep staff. I've had very good experiences there. Other times very average. Some very good massages. Some average. Some have offered extras. While others it was a definite no. 

If someone were to pm me a place that does offer nice massage + extras, Id be greatful. Other than the place on seargant and Ellice. EB ( I believe was the name at one point ) on Ellice was too much hassle, will NEVER go back. Sergant place was a turn off from the lady at counter. Her attitude towards customers and attendants was down right abysmal, Thanks in advance

Not sure if Michelle at main street Phoenix branch is still there. Every time I asked for her the guy would say she's book, bc or not available. She's so cute.

I’ve tried all the ladies listed above, more than once, in fact.  I think there are only three working there currently.  The massage is decent from any of them and they will follow instructions.  They will work on the muscle or area that is tight or requires attention, except for the most important once.  Do not expect to leave happy.  

VL

Visited again this week and finally got my fav masseue . Something has changed from my previous visits. I felt a bit rushed today, my usual 😍 turned to 😐

44 stradacona .Near Louise Bridge.

Don't let the mess inside put you off. They are storing a lot of stuff there until they get established.

Massage is worth a visit