Hey everyone !

I'm just wondering if anyone knows any Hairy service providers in the Moncton region?

Hey everyone !

I'm just wondering if anyone knows any Hairy service providers in the Moncton region?

Tico, darling . On your tombstone, A man who never tired in his quest for searching the world for hair.

Seriously you kill me ( in a good way). I bet if you asked privately you may be pleasantly surprised. It could just be personal and some ladies don't talk publically about this.

Good luck my friend. If you are desperate I

have cats . I could accumulate some for you and gift you . All in good fun here Tico. :)

• Like 2

How hairy are we talking? Pits, legs, bush or just a general all around "tout naturel"? Everyone's definition seems to be different.

How hairy are we talking? Pits, legs, bush or just a general all around "tout naturel"? Everyone's definition seems to be different.

Everyone does indeed have a different definition.

Lets wait for Tico to come back and see what he says. He seems to be a trend setter . :)

Edited by Katherine
spelling

Tico, darling . On your tombstone, A man who never tired in his quest for searching the world for hair.

Seriously you kill me ( in a good way). I bet if you asked privately you may be pleasantly surprised. It could just be personal and some ladies don't talk publically about this.

Good luck my friend. If you are desperate I

have cats . I could accumulate some for you and gift you . All in good fun here Tico. :)

Well its bound to pop up sooner or later.

I cant exactly message every person on here asking if they have a bush. That's why I post and hopefully someone will p.m. me, makes more sense to me.

As hairy as possible I guess, I don't mind legs or armpits but a decent-size bush is what I'm after. A landing strip or closely trimmed doesn't suffice

• Like 1

Tico, you should have met me in 2009. Full bush, not even the bikini area. My photos I posted in my underwear were deleted on cerb cause some stray pubes were showing. I got grief from others for not being "groomed".

What a shame I say. I was made to feel ugly and not beautiful because I wasn't like everyone else.

I still sport a small piece of bush coveting my c-section scar, but truthfully, I love the feeling of bald now, so don't think I'll ever go back to full bush.

Good luck in your search.

Tico, you should have met me in 2009. Full bush, not even the bikini area. My photos I posted in my underwear were deleted on cerb cause some stray pubes were showing. I got grief from others for not being "groomed".

What a shame I say. I was made to feel ugly and not beautiful because I wasn't like everyone else.

I still sport a small piece of bush coveting my c-section scar, but truthfully, I love the feeling of bald now, so don't think I'll ever go back to full bush.

Good luck in your search.

Its hard to please everyone isn't it?

• Like 2

Okay, so aside from this being on of the best threads I've read on here, I think I may have someone in mind depending on if you mean hair on the pubic region or full body hair. Give me a PM for info ( NO IT IS NOT ME LOL) I prefer my skin soft, smooth and bald as sphynx cat.

• Like 4

Not to be missed. Stephanie Brown !!

Unless she is travelling from Montreal, spamming the site for her doesn't really help either party out. This is a discussion of ladies in New Brunswick.

i prefer ladies with some sort of bush down below. It shows me that they are mature. But it IS up to the ladies if they want to grow it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love ladies with a bush, nice and thick or soft and fluffy, i love to run my fingers through it, but I also love them clean shaven. I guess I have to say I just love women as long as I can play with the lady bits.

i have it trimmed and shaved around the bikini line.

I personally do not like all shaved vagina on myself too.  

Edited by Allie Zeon