Jenna Mae sparx

Well a few weeks ago the great Jaymie mae sprsx introduced me too this cute tiny brunette named Jenna mae she is a little shy at firs as am i however that doesn't take long to get over and I will see her every chance she works as she is only part time and does not work every day .I find her very fun and easy to talk to she is a sweet girl so if you get the chance to see her do it and make sure you treat her right so she sticks around ...to book her get in contact with Jaymie mae to set up your appointment

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I too was fortunate enough to meet Jenna. She's a sexy, young, petite sweetheart. Any of you Jaymie Mae regulars that haven't yet seen this cutie, don't hesitate to book some time with her!

Well I just realized I hadn't reviewed this beauty yet. She is another of the Ladies in Jaymie Mae Sparx collective. She is a real stunner and even though a bit shy the first few minutes she got over her shyness very quickly. I have seen her a few times and would definitely repeat with this jewel of a women.

So I've become a repeat fan of Jenna. She is a beautifully mature lady, polite and intuitive and easily met and then exceeding my expectations, all without becoming robotic. She offered and provided a pleasant massage followed by a youthful spin that was exuberantly challenging for me to sustain. She is a great conversationist, although as noted it requires her confidence in your gentlemenly conduct. We played together on my subsequent visit like a well oiled machine, her hands are teasingly gentle, sharply teasing and petite. Her hygiene and aroma were perfect with her skin tanned, tonned and complentary to eyes as they flirt from behind locks of beautiful hair hanging down from above you. Jaymie has introduced a fantastic friend into my experiences and I cannot thank her enough.

Just confirming what others have already said about Jenna. I had high expectations going into my visit with her and she surpassed them on every level. She is beautiful, fit, has a really sweet personality, and great skills. Be good to her and you will not be disappointed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.