Sensual Erin

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Cast my rod into cerb last week. Chose Erin for first massage. Being out of fishing season I caught and released twice. I think a 90 minute session is the way to go and Erin proved that theory right. I had a fantastic time and you will too if your looking for a sensual massage and shower to take a time out from your busy life with a great woman. I will go fishing with Erin again as she was the real deal and not a bait and switch.

I happen to catch Erin in the chat room a couple of days ago and had a nice chat with her. I've read her recommendations for the last year and had always wanted to meet her. After chatting with her and PM"ing her and finding out that we had many similar interest, I decided to meet her and make her my last massage of 2013. Today was the day, and the weather was not great. I was not sure if I would be able to go, but the roads weren't too bad, so I booked my session for noon. Got to her place on time. She opened the door and there stood a cute woman with a big smile. She gave me a hug and kiss an seemed happy finally meet me. A little chat and a few hugs and off to the shower we go, where she made sure I was all soaped up and cleaned. A few more hugs and vertical body slides. Then back to bedroom where she massaged me on the bed. Like I always say, beds are more comfortable then tables. I don't have to worry about the girl body sliding off me and on to the floor :). She gives a very sensual massage. Then comes the flip, where there are more massages and body slides and little kisses. Then concludes with an toe curling finished. Back in the shower we go to clean up. and then a bit more chatting, a few hugs and kisses and back to work I go. relaxed and a big smile. She is a very nice woman and had a great conversation and relaxing time with her. Had a great time with her.

IT certainly is hard to add to the comments here, as Erin is all of the above and more. Clearly smart andgorgeous with a sweet bum and nice breasts, Erin is a fabulously erotic and sensual MA.

I was greeted with her dressed in a delightful outfit, and we quickly started kissing and getting to know each other. She is an awesome kisser, and I felt we knew each other for a while. The shower massage was most amazing, and enjoyable.... Then off to the bed for more touching and great, erotic massage. It all capped off with a wonderful finish.

Can't wait to go back....

I'd like to give a great review for Erin.

She recently moved downtown to a great modern apartment that is perfect for massages.

I could go over the whole massage - but that's been done. I'd just like to say if you are a fan of a shower for two you'll really enjoy your time with Erin!

I saw sensual erin for the first time on November 19th for 60 minutes.I though I was going to meet a blonde. She was now a red head but what a beautiful gorgeous red head. She greeted me at the door with a big hug. She had a cute outfit on. We chated a bit , then kissed and then we started to undress each other, and a a nice bum and breast where revealed .We then proceeded to the shower to soap up each other and kiss again. After we proceeded to the bed as I layed on my stomach, she gave me a glorious massage and body slides. The time went by so fast. The next time I book a rendez-vous with sensual erin in the very near future It will be for 90 minutes so that we can explore each other's body even more.She is very smart, intelligent and fun to be with. When having a conversation with erin you discover her inner and outer beauty even more

Gentlemen take care of this gem as she deserves all the respect.

OMG it's almost two years since I have written a recommendation for Erin and over that time much proverbial water has passed under/over/on that proverbial bridge.

When this reporter last wrote, Erin was a beautiful, fun, sensual and smart blonde.

Now she is a beautiful, funny, sensuous and gorgeous redhead.

Plus I have had the chance to see her at her new digs in downtown Ottawa as well as her retreat in the west end.

Erin was the first independent massage provider I met and that is now over three years ago. Over that time she has maintained an ability to keep things fresh (without me being fresh) and bring new blood to our sessions as well as my nether regions.

I'm looking forward to what the next three years will be like. Try starting with one and you may not stop.

Had an appointment with Erin yesterday. My first visit to an independent. I concur with all the recommendations above. Absolutely sensual, an absolute delight.

Since my last post on january 8th about sensual erin. I saw her twice since then fo 90 minutes each time Once in February and once in late april. This red head is so much fun to be with and the times goes by to fast.Her digs in the west end are easy to get to. Can hardly wait to see her again.

Visiting Erin is like seeing a wonderful sensual woman for the first time. Each visit is a new journey into sensuality. Erin is a bliss.

"E" is for your Extraordinary way with me.

"R" is for the way you.... Resuscitate me.

"I" is just to say what an Incredible day you made this out to be, and

"N" leaves Nothing more to be said but you should go see Erin

And thank the stars and Frank Sinatra...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Love+Frank+Sinatra+Album&Form=VQFRVP#view=detail&mid=36AEA0E447F0439284C536AEA0E447F0439284C5

Many others have provided great recommendations for Erin. This one certainly won't change the trend. Besides being beautiful, kind and warm, she is one of the nicest people that you could ever meet. Everything from the massage to the location worked well for me and she was easy to contact to confirm arrangements. Not an experience to be missed.

I had the pleasure of another visit with Erin recently and as I and others have said previously she is just so much fun to be with. From her inviting shower to her excellent massage it made for a wonderful afternoon. Repeat for sure...it feels like I never left.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw Erin at the end of July. She is so much fun to be with. Even though I have seen Erin many times, every rendez-vous is fresh. Having a shower with Erin and body slides is total bliss. This woman is smart, beautiful and a good conversationalist. She has beautiful eyes and a smile that can make putty of a grown man. Looking forward to my next rendez-vous with Erin. Her west end location is discreet.

There is a thread asking about the perfect GIRLFREIND MA session and I was tempted to respond there but I thought it more appropriate to post here.

Nothing is really perfect. We can strive for it but there should always be something, perhaps intangible that is not part of the mix. For me anyway.

Erin reminds of the my youth... girls I would dance with, sing out loud to whatever was playing, laugh about our daily travails, relax with a cup of coffee or just strip off our clothes. Not perfect but very real.

What I enjoy about seeing Erin is.....Erin.

We have never had a perfect session together but it has only been 5 years since I first met her and there is still lots of time to figure out how un-perfect we can be. With our clothes off.

What is tangible on being with Erin is her beautiful spirit, body and soul. Clothes off or on.

At the risk of repeating myself I am quite happy to repeat myself with lovely Erin.

A lovely fitting, flirting end to a fine year.

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by Reuben Sandwich
Spelling
  • Like 2

Ruben Sandwich, You are so right about Erin, I have repeated many times with her and will continue to do so in 2016

• Like 1

I notice that Erin has not had a recommendation posted for a while. I know why too! All of her men want to keep her to themselves.

But I the interest of fair play, and those Cerbies who have given great direction to other lovely ladies here are my thoughts on Sensous Erin.

I have seen Erin three times now over the past three months.

She is the first independent MA that I have visited.

The first visit to any MA is for me is alway filled with a little anxiety and excitement. Never knowing what the lady is really like, and are the surroundings clean and comfortable.

Well when Erin opened the door and welcomed me into her apartment with a quick welcome hug and smile , the anxiety quickly faded away.

To say the very least Erin is a beautiful woman. She was dressed is a lovely summer dress, her hair was pinned up in a loose French braid , which highlighted and framed her lovely eyes and face. Her looks and style reminded me of that a sexy librarian.

She then asked me to follow her, which I happily did, all the while watching her walk in a very graceful manner, hinting to me that she was a real lady.

Once in her private room, which is very clean and tastefully decorated, I noticed a full bed. How  nice I thought, no worries about anyone falling off a narrow massage table.

Erin must have realized I was a little shy, because that is when she moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around me for a nice hug, lasting long enough for her arms to start slowly rubbing my back, and tight enough to have "uplifting" effect on me.

Now the next part is a little tricky, I should say, that prior to arriving for any massage, I take pains to brush my teeth, use  lots of mouthwash, and avoid any smelly foods. I do this because you never know if the MA will allow kissing.  In previous post about Erin there were some references that she did not.

Well I can't speak for other gentlemen , but I guess I passed the smell and good breath test, because for the next few minutes, Erin and I embraced in a manner that left both my lips and tougue tired from a lovely and very passionate kiss.

Sensing that I was not going to be the one to stop she did hint that it was time to have a quick shower as she started to undress me. Well of course while she did that for me I did the same for her.

Once naked, I took time to admire this soft, sensuous lady, who looks to be in her mid twenties, and is very desirable.

We then kissed again, then off to the shower.

In the shower more kisses and lots of soap, fun and frolic.

A quick dry off, and then face down (ouch) on the bed.

At this time I discovered Erin's massages are great. Body slides, ear whispers and kisses, and lots more.

Time was flying by and already it was time for the flip. She touched me in a the right places and looked deeply into my eyes as I reached the moment of truth. Words cannot describe how wonderful she treated me.

What was really nice is that she lingered for awhile and while we exchanged thoughts. This proved to me that she really does take an interest in the people she meets, and that to me is a big turn on.

My next visit was 90 minutes, and was even better. I know that I have found the perfect MA for me, and I will be returning for many more visits.

Erin's great and I cannot give her a better recommendation.

I had another wonderful visit with Erin this past weekend.

Although the story of Ponce de Leon's search for the Fountain of Youth in Florida may be a myth, I have found my reality here in Ottawa with Erin.

Time slows down as she holds you ever so close and we dance about her cozy room.

Her kisses and caresses prime the pump for a cascading finish.

Of course I will be back again as time with Erin is ageless.

I have been talking with Erin for a while now and found some time to visit her at her comfortable in-call. Erin met me at the door with a warm smile and a sexy casual outfit. By the time we made it to her room we were already talking as if we were old friends simply catching up after an extended absence. It's clear that Erin has strong Massage skills and has been an experienced Massage professional for more than a few years. Her experience and enthusiasm make for an awesome massage and I walked out of her place relaxed, refreshed and happy. I will be back Ms Erin.

April 19th, 2018

Shutterclick

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.