Enjoying this lifestyle

While I too enjoy it, I wouldn't glorify it too much.

Like cocaine, it can take control of your life.

While I too enjoy it, I wouldn't glorify it too much.

Like cocaine, it is illegal to purchase !

Ohhhh dear! Sorry thats how you see this lifestyle!

To many of us, its a way for a man to have his own time away from whatvis expected, demanded, and predicted.

I mean, for my clients the purposly visit to have that hour or more just to unwind and decompress while enjoy some touch therapy and little extra ego boost!

• Like 6

Ohhhh dear! Sorry thats how you see this lifestyle!

To many of us, its a way for a man to have his own time away from whatvis expected, demanded, and predicted.

I mean, for my clients the purposly visit to have that hour or more just to unwind and decompress while enjoy some touch therapy and little extra ego boost!

Well said Sophia. I was just thinking of how now to be rude in my reply. No need for me to take a great post and start an argument. :)

• Like 3

Sugar coating it doesn't change what it is.

Every time a guy buys sex, he breaks the law in this country.

I'm just as guilty of it as anyone on this board.

But I prefer not to glorify it.

Sugar coating it doesn't change what it is.

Every time a guy buys sex, he breaks the law in this country.

I'm just as guilty of it as anyone on this board.

But I prefer not to glorify it.

I believe everyone knows the laws . Notch was ever so nicely sharing his experiences . It was a lovely uplifting post at a time of great unrest and uncertainty. We are all, ladies and gentlemen somewhat lost with new sites and new people to navigate.

Notch's post made me smile and I felt gratitude for his sharing . Can't that be a gift here ?

• Like 8

I just had a new visitor recently. He's retired, relatively good shape, active but so nervous. His long time wife is bed ridden, hooked up to tubes and many medications to keep her living. He was so void of affection. Hadn't had a real hug in so long, he just needed some affection.

I started slow with him. We cuddled and talked. I could feel his feelings so clearly. When I felt he was ready to move forward, he actually cried as I celebrated his release. He hadn't had someone with him in so long. He normally would just self serve himself, and feel somewhat alone after. So he was thrilled to be with me while he released.

We cuddled some more and I suggested we go again. He felt no way, he's never been able to do that before, but I'm a persistent bugger. Sure enough, he was ready. It was slow, sensual and I told him to enjoy the journey and not worry about the destination. His next release was even more powerful then the first and his gratitude was clearly evident.

As he left, I noticed he had a skip to his walk, a grin from ear to ear and I know I made his day.

He still has to deal with a very sick wife, but for that moment, all was right in his world.

• Like 8