Lately i have had a great time checking out all Ottawa has to offer with all of the gorgeous MAs. A beautiful angel, or naughty devil depending on her mood, introduced me to a little dark haired, sultry eyed vixen named Vanessa. She has not been in Ottawa or has been working as a MA long but you would be hard pressed to know it.

The first time i laid my eyes on Vanessa, it was before my last session with the previously mentioned angel/devil. I knew by the look she gave me and her gentle touch as i passed, i needed to see this girl in a session.

When i finally managed to get a session with this goddess, i decided to make it a 2hr "getting to know you" session. Vanessa greeted me in our room after i was seated and i was eagerly awaiting her. I was not dissappointed at all! This tiny dark haired vixen greeted me with the a very genuine and welcoming hug and kiss. I was instantly put and ease and felt that this session would go wonderfully. Like I have said and have been told before, its all about chemistry and how you treat your MA. That includes your manners and hygiene guys, both need to be at its best, always.

Well there was Chemistry! I didnt imagine it from when i met her the first time. Electricity from the first kiss to the last. She loves touch and is very seductive in her moves and intentions. I wish i could describe the look she gives you during your session, it is something to be witnessed. Wow that image will be burned in my memory for a very long time.

Since my sessions are my sessions, the rest i will keep to myself. I will be seeing Vanessa again, definately! But as usual guys YMMV. This sexy sensual hottie at CMJ is a true experience to be had.

I dont usually give props to the spas but CMJ deserves it for getting this gorgeous lady and training her well. I dont know who trained her but their sessions must be amazing!

Agency Club Madellyn Jae
I would visit again
Agency Club Madellyn Jae
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.