So many fake ads on LL. Lol!

I just went through the ads on LL and without even doing any real digging I found 39 ads just from today that I would be willing to place a bet on that are all fake. Just one day. Be careful everyone! The problem seems to be getting worse rather than better.

• Like 2

I am suspecting a good many of these crazy ads, 70$/h

And some soo gross...come and dystroy my holes! Omfg!

I think they are internet scams from all over the world. I have not contacted any of thoes crazy ads, to find out but I would bet on it.

• Like 3

:( not hard 2 tell which ads are fake...look @ the low prices & scroll 2 the bottom of ad & it will show "other ads posted also"...I see another site has changed...no ads under "rants&raves or casual encounters etc"

The pictures of blond girls claiming to be Asian or middle eastern are also a dead giveaway, lol

• Like 1

The pictures of blond girls claiming to be Asian or middle eastern are also a dead giveaway, lol

Bhahaha I seen that too! I now scroll ads for a good laugh with my nirning coffee lol

• Like 1

Whats pissing me off in Toronto is that after 30 minutes im off the first page. Its getting bloody expensive and even more than BP, since some people havent made the switch to it yet

• Like 1

Whats pissing me off in Toronto is that after 30 minutes im off the first page. Its getting bloody expensive and even more than BP, since some people havent made the switch to it yet

Funny you mentioned this! I was thinking the exact same thing. So we need to start using the report button. .gents u too! Or I am gonna have to raise my rates to afford to bump lol. REALS!

• Like 2

:( not hard 2 tell which ads are fake...look @ the low prices & scroll 2 the bottom of ad & it will show "other ads posted also"...I see another site has changed...no ads under "rants&raves or casual encounters etc"

I just want to clarify here. Scrolling to bottom of an ad and seeing 'other ads posted' means other ads posted by the same account. If the other ads are of the same girl then no need to dismiss it as fake or pimped or whatever as it is the same girl who has multiple ads from days past too.

If you check the other ads that are posted from same account, are they of a different girl? Same number different, different girl. Different number, diff girl? Agency? collective? Ask the questions and use your intuition...assuming will only make you use the same brush to paint everyone the same colour ... and you could be missing out.

Additional Comments:

This is the same refrain from when BP became rife with spam too. Same ***t different day lol ;)

Hang in there girl, things will get better :)

Additional Comments:

Funny you mentioned this! I was thinking the exact same thing. So we need to start using the report button. .gents u too! Or I am gonna have to raise my rates to afford to bump lol. REALS!

But if you use the report button to report all the ads that are the reason for numerous 'bumps', and if it seems that they are expensive because they are not making enough money yet (maybe because more girls need to find it and advertise), then you would be taking away part of their income and therefore, seemingly, making it even more expensive. *scratching my head*

Additional Comments:

holy cow, 3 different posts put into one. Ima stop talking now :) lol

I actually just go on LL now to see how many fake/scam ads I can find. The sad part is that they are doing this because there are those people out there who are not as knowledgeable about these types of scams that fall for the scam. If they were not benefiting from this then they would likely quit doing it. I feel bad for all of the legitimate service providers that post on LL. The reason being that there are so many fakes that it can turn someone off of even considering to use the site. There is way to much sh#t to sift through. As a few others said before, at least LYLA is safer and more dependable to use. I have said it before and I will say it again, be safe.

• Like 1

It's actually a little alarming how quickly LeoList is going downhill. I don't remember backpage being quite this bad. But, maybe I'm wrong.

They need to clean things up, and improve the usability of their site, if they want to remain relevant.

• Like 1

It's actually a little alarming how quickly LeoList is going downhill. I don't remember backpage being quite this bad. But, maybe I'm wrong.

They need to clean things up, and improve the usability of their site, if they want to remain relevant.

You are right , BP was never that bad . Actually I got lots of awesome

Clients from that site .

• Like 4

I kind of wonder if the group that was a t t a c k i n g the sites is the same group that is spamming the ad boards. Which makes it more important for clients to be diligent in totally avoiding those spammed ads.

• Like 1