Addictive Barbie

I've been a long time client of Barbie's but don't seem to have left a recommendation. I've always had an awesome time with Barbie. She's tiny and cute. Friendly personality and talkative. Sex is amazing, she knows her stuff and remembers what I like. She's very easy to talk to and very good looking.

ALWAYS clean, no hygiene issues and isn't a clock watcher either.

She always has a nice sexy outfit on and has more to choose from too.

• Like 1

I have to say that Addictive Barbie is the best. I have been with a lot of SP and her experience is incredible.

I stumbled across this beautiful gem by chance on a business trip to Halifax. Needless to say, I volunteer every chance I can to head down from Moncton!

She is incredibly sweet, very sexy, and very very open-minded. She's enthusiastic, and very talented!

I get turned on instantly just thinking about her...

Perfect body, hot outfits, beautiful face, and deliciously naughty...what more could a man want?

Dropped all the other girls - I'm happy to be a one SP man! Seen her 3 times now, the 4th time will be in a few weeks and couldn't come fast enough!

Guest c*nth*lpmys*lf

I was lucky enough to fit in a visit with Barbie today! Like many of you, I have been a frequent visitor of hers over the years and she never disappoints. In fact, today she set the bar even higher for me - really, I didn't think that was possible because she has always been just amazing. She looks fabulous and is still the sweetest person you can ever hope to meet in any context.! So happy she is back!! :classic_biggrin:

Seen Barbie once. And, was great experience. However, after seeing her, all I could do was sleep. I'm not exaggerating at all. My energy level didn't return to normal till the next day 😂

She is one of the best you will ever meet. Unbelievable  talents and a overall great person..get on her good side be professional and be on gimme and she will treat you like a 👑 

I finally got to see Barbie for my second SP experience. And yes she's a true doll. Her service was incredible. So damn cute and sweet. And I was very impressed with her communication. I felt like we clicked pretty good and we talked a lot. Which really helps me relax. I felt like I actually got to know her. And the way she goes about her business...well.... I still can't get the smile off my face 🙂 10/10 can't wait to see her again. 

• Like 1

Just back from yet another visit with this amazing woman. Oh so sweet and sexy, I've been a regular of Barbie's for a few years now. I visit her knowing that I can't go wrong because she always sexceeds (bad pun intended) my hopes for what the encounter will be. We here in HRM are so very fortunate to have her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.