Stephanie Rachelle

I saw her maybe a year ago over in Aylmer , I lost her phone number plus I hadn't seen any ads for a long time, I saw her twice , first time was good basic rls , not expensive , second time still got a rls but more restrictive , nothing comes off in either sessions minimal touching allowed , not expensive but just the basics , I have heard from others that this is normal for her.

I was a fan of hers from the very beginning. Followed her through three different locations over the past couple of years. Downtown, Carling, and then Aylmer. We had a nice connection, the sessions were fun, and the price was very reasonable.  

The last time I saw her she mentioned she was likely going to be moving away.  This was confirmed via text a month or so after that - she said there had been some big changes , and that she was moving back home. I didn’t press for any details, but I would guess she’s out of the business for now, and is a couple of hours away, regardless.  I hope that she is doing well. 

I would love to find a similar type of provider...... sometimes Kijiji ads work out! (I think that’s where I found her originally) 

• Like 1

hey good for her ,  I wish her well ,  for sure there is a need for those low cost , low option girls ,  sort of like Kim in the West end , yes I would like to meet someone like her also . 

Hi Kawarider — Please do tell a bit more about Kim in the West End. Is she still around?  Does she advertise on here, or kijiji? Do we have a thread about her? Thanks for any info. 

I miss stephanie rachelle's massages.  I don't know why.  I really wish she came back.  For basic massage she somehow made it fun and erotic.  I love shy women like her.