Unsure in Saint John

Hi all,

First time I've posted, as it is the first time I have visited Saint John since the collapse of BP. Might anybody have a recommendation for the downtown area?

Regards,

Me

There is no one for saint john on this sites ads section which is why people are always asking. And not a single one is verified on leo and none of the leo girls in Saint John have a review on here.

I have not seen a single girl from Saint John recommended on this site in several weeks, and not one on any of the last 10 posts of people asking in Saint John.

There is no one for saint john on this sites ads section which is why people are always asking. And not a single one is verified on leo and none of the leo girls in Saint John have a review on here.

I have not seen a single girl from Saint John recommended on this site in several weeks, and not one on any of the last 10 posts of people asking in Saint John.

Are you sure? With 2 pages of recommendations, along with 2 recent ones, as well as being verified on leolist, I am someone who is in the Saint John area. Yes, my incall is outside the downtown area, I am of course available for outcall for those that wish.

My regulars keep me busy and satisfied. However, I do accept new inquiries from those interested.

• Like 4

Just click on directory and saint john. There is one girl and its that cherry and her pet girl that offer services for like 50 bucks. 50 dollar services are sketchy.

So you recently added yourself in the last 2 days, but that is still only 1 in town and 1 outside of town.

I meant verified on leo. On this site none of the girls other then you who are listed as saint john have logged on in months, most haven't logged on in years.

We have 2 in hampton but none in saint john that post on here.

No reviews on this site of any of the girls on leolist posting in saint john either.

None of the posts asking for Saint John in the last couple months have a single suggestion.

Right now the only option for finding a girl inside saint john is to look through the ads on leolist for the ones with a phone number and hope they are't cam girls or telemarketers.

• Like 1

I work primarily out of Fredericton & Woodstock but I'm currently doing a provincial tour I would have replied sooner but I just noticed this post now. I will be in SJ tonight and tomorrow morning. I have a post in the announcement with my schedule and availability if you are interested. I am also verified on LL & currently have a post up for SJ

• Like 1

My apologies folks. I had kind of given up hope, and just saw the replies (my first visit back since I last posted this message). Thank you for your replies. I'll be a little more diligent in checking back more often.

As many have mentioned here and in other posts, Saint John seems to be uniquely challenged when it comes to providers. I shall not give up however.

Thanks for all of the input.