new asian college girl kitty real photos !!!

Does anyone have any experience with this poster?

The title is:

"new asian college girl kitty real photos !!! "

This is not VIPOTG, I've seen the ad sporadically now for a few months, just wondering if anyone has taken one for the team yet?

Thanks!

Asian with "real photos". I am VERY skeptical.

Dude, you know that most Asian ads say that pics are 100% real, and very seldom are, its more about weather or not the pics are a fair representation of the lady you will be seeing.

For example, VIP is very reputable agency with fantastic ladies, they advertise "real pictures", we all know they may not be the actual lady, but always are beautiful ladies of approximately the same height/weight and are a fair reflection of who you will be seeing!

• Like 2

If you toftt let us know

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I will for sure, right now I'm leaning towards sticking with the agency that I know in advance what to expect!

Yes, they do; if you currently search Leolist for Hana, you'll get a hit... and if you look at her linked website, it's VIPOTG.com

They are hard to get a hold of to try to book something with them. I met one of their girls few years ago and it was easy then to set up a meeting but now it is impossible.

• Like 1

Curious to know why as well. I saw a couple of their girls, not enough to consider myself a regular, let's say 2-3 months between bookings. I changed my phone number and since then they either tell me they don't accept new clients, or call me back to tell me the girl had suddenly left (yeah, right). I told them the address of the location they were using, to let them know i wasn't new, still didn't work. Eventually wrote them off.

I used to see the VIP ladies a few years ago on a regular basis and booking was never an issue.

I have just started to see them again and booking is not an issue, in fact very smooth. Quick replies to my text, accommodating on setting up a time. I find them very easy to deal with, maybe I am just lucky.

I do have the same # from 2 or 3 years ago.

• Like 1

redoing this message

Additional Comments:

Dude, you know that most Asian ads say that pics are 100% real, and very seldom are, its more about weather or not the pics are a fair representation of the lady you will be seeing.

For example, VIP is very reputable agency with fantastic ladies, they advertise "real pictures", we all know they may not be the actual lady, but always are beautiful ladies of approximately the same height/weight and are a fair reflection of who you will be seeing!

Yes but with VIP, the age is rarely accurate. They are often off by 7 to 10 years.

Edited by good-date
forgot to "quote"

Same here, never an issue, always virtually instantaneous response via text (same number for me as well)!

I used to see the VIP ladies a few years ago on a regular basis and booking was never an issue.

I have just started to see them again and booking is not an issue, in fact very smooth. Quick replies to my text, accommodating on setting up a time. I find them very easy to deal with, maybe I am just lucky.

I do have the same # from 2 or 3 years ago.