Anyone seen her lately? I had a good session last time I saw her but of course wanted a little more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the location ? is it a residential house , any other people in the house when you were there ? thanks.

There are at times others in the home. They are very discrete, they won't make eye contact and kinda stare at the TV. Other times you'll hear them wandering around up there while you're getting worked on in the basement.

She does give a very good therapeutic massage.

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Took no less than three calls while I was there. Very repetitive massage. Starts good but ends up being mindless one-handed rubbing to kill time. Very nice person, but I didn't like walking past her family outside working in the front yard.

Foofer, sounds like she was having a bad day because ''mindless one-handed rubbing to kill time''  is not what I experienced. As for the family members, you got lucky that they weren't at the kitchen table lol.

I talked to her sister briefly. Looks older but can't disguise the fact they're sisters. Practically mirror images. 

@Foofer ... I'd have to agree with jamesc that you must have caught her on an off day. She has taken calls while working on me in the past but usually I've told her it was okay. She more than makes up for the time typically. And I get a laugh from time to time listening in on some 'strange' conversations. One guy trying to get her to okay a fetish, but she didn't understand what the hell he was talking about and I could barely keep a straight face let alone stay quiet. 

Had a similar experience as foofer, saw Anna a few times...first of all Massage is awesome know's her stuff..but as it winded down she would scoot me over sit next to me take my arm in her lap and massage my arm and sometimes my leg that was next to her and started a conversation..never rushed but just became very casual..almost forgot I was there for a massage..

Just had a great massage with Anne. Skillful hands, good technique and was so relaxing, I almost fell asleep.

Cute and very welcoming, she did take one call during our session but she apologized and the rest of the session was superb.

Will repeat for sure, no extras offered but there were hints.

Just a awesome massage with Anne .  She does a excellent job and knows what she is doing . Did not use her  phone at all . She was getting a text or something as her phone did ring or buzz. But my phone ring in the beginning of the massage and she asked if I want to answer and said no not while getting a massage . So maybe that is  why she didn't answer hers . 

I will go Again for the massage but not HE .

At one time she was bad for answering calls but now she is over that and has a very good quality of Massage. Also she has a great personality. She just needs a better setup then that house.

15 hours ago, usernametaken said:

At one time she was bad for answering calls but now she is over that and has a very good quality of Massage. Also she has a great personality. She just needs a better setup then that house.

I agree with usernametaken about her personality and quality of massage. I was lucky to not bump into any of her family when I arrived and left but based on older comments from a previous topic, it doesn't seem to be a problem although a little awkward. I had a good laugh over one comment describing her setup as the "Garage door special", when she used to let people in through the big garage door. Avoid the family but removes all discretion upon your arrival haha.

Have seen Anne a few times and on my recent visit there was no family present but if they are present there is no problem. 

She is very modest and very sweet but is also quiet and enjoys providing massages. She has taken training in massage therapy and does get at the sore muscles we all get. Time is up and if she doesn't have another client right away she will keep the massage going to wrap the session up. Not sure where she advertises if at all. Appears to have clients from previously advertised services. Will repeat. 

She'll advertise on K site. Look for the cartoon picture of a masseuse bending a poor clients leg back over his head and his face like ... ARRRRRGGH! She doesn't advertise everyday, only when she needs to. Current ad, searching for 'massage' is on page three. 

Blue0012 & Echo9 - The cartoon ad is for Anne or Annie, same ad I've used to contact her, located near 1500 Pembina.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1362822887&requestSource=b

I think Kathy is 2300 Pembina, usually an ad with a cat drinking coffee or something in front of a laptop. Also used to be the yoda ad.

Edited by tenchi9