The incredible Jaymie Mae Sparx introduced me too this cute curvy blond named Jessi Mae. This lady offers a true GFE experience but what else would you expect from a JMS Companion. She isn't shy at all and was very easy to talk to. I have to admit an hour might not be enough to truly enjoy this beauty. With all the BS going on in Fredericton you don't have to worry about her or the other Ladies in this collective. The only downside is which of the three do you see Jaymie, Jenna or Jessi. To book her get in contact with Jaymie Mae to set up your appointment.

• Like 1

As stated, making your choice is the hardest part of meeting any one of these three ladies. Jessi is an youthful counterpart with a tonned feature that is just between her Sparx ladies. She has the curves and firmness to control them. She is a playful partner, inquisitive and very responsive. I enjoy the pre-amble game that leads to a exilerating race to the finish. She maintains a desire that you will have to steel yourself to maintain and when you do feel exhausted she will teasing draw everything from you. Again Jaymie, your friends are a fantastic crew and have made me a victim of your success.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.