East Indian Inara Shah

Hi MontyDH, if you PM me i can send you links to all my previous reviews both on this board and the other board. xo

• Like 2

I wanted to book a session. I texted her and she replied quickly that she's booking for tomorrow. She asked me to text her one or two hours before I leave the house and that is what I did but to my surprise there was no answer back. I tried one more text later in the day and still no answer. Still waiting... Hope she will reply back. She fits my taste of women according to her reviews.

3 hours ago, shortguy1990 said:

I wanted to book a session. I texted her and she replied quickly that she's booking for tomorrow. She asked me to text her one or two hours before I leave the house and that is what I did but to my surprise there was no answer back. I tried one more text later in the day and still no answer. Still waiting... Hope she will reply back. She fits my taste of women according to her reviews.

Today, Saturday 22 Sept?Depending where she is located she may have a dead phone and no way to charge it.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:26 AM, BigBud said:

Did you get through to her yet?  She's a lady I might consider contacting if others' reviews are good.  

She texted me back that she will be available this week but I had to travel on a business trip outside the country. I will try later when I comes back in a week. I will keep you posted. 

On 5/21/2018 at 10:32 PM, MontyDh said:

Her twitter is @inarashah was wondering if anyone has any experience with her

I noticed that she deleted her twitter account @inarashah.