Question about local interests

Hello everyone,

I am Maria Divina and I will do my very first "real" tour next week in the Maritimes, visiting 3 cities ( Moncton, Saint-John and Halifax)

I will drive to you, a big road trip indeed! and I would like to take advantage of my presence to visit maybe some places that you would recommend to me to discover. Could it be from historical interests, restaurants, best places to take a walk, I do have a lots of interests would be too long to name all. hahaha

Thank you in advance xox

• Like 1

Great minds think alike Maria :) I just sent you a rather long email with some attractions in Saint John :) Hope you have a wonderful trip to our part of the country :)

• Like 3

I can wait to visit your place, I'm so excited that I wake-up way earlier than the usual.

Thank you for the lovely & complete suggestions you send me by mail. VERY appreciated that you took that time for me Rounding Third xox

And... well I know that maybe I will have the occasion to meet people that are talking French and the differences let's say, between our "dialects", will be just savoureux :-) (I'm born French speaker, mixed from an European/Mediterranean and a Quebecois parents)

I know everything will be perfect, very different from the country side I am living.

Thank you all for your suggestions, very appreciated <3

• Like 2

We don't have any other ladies that charge 400 an hour, at least non that actively advertise, so your client list might be small while visiting.

We don't have any other ladies that charge 400 an hour, at least non that actively advertise, so your client list might be small while visiting.

This is a curious post. First of all, it is off-topic as it does not have anything to do with the thread. Second, it does not seem in keeping with the long standing tried and proven Lyla philosophy of positivity. Third and perhaps most important, Is it true? Fortunately Bianca has provided much clarity.

In Lyla's heyday this may be considered an attempt to high-jack a thread and the mod would intervene if a thread was high-jacked. Hope that principle still prevails.

Lets not high-jack this thread. Our three Maritime provinces have lots to offer and it is always a delight when ladies tour here. It is also a delight when ladies established here tour other parts of the Maritimes. I gave Maria by PM lots of detail about Saint John, Sophia has given comments on Moncton and surrounding areas. Tons more can be said about NB and NS where Maria will be travelling.

Edited by Rounding Third
spelling
  • Like 4

I hope your tour is fabulous and successful.

I'm not sure of the things you enjoy doing, but if nature is your thing, NB has everything from ocean to forests to lakes and rivers.

Saint john has the Irving nature park. If you like hiking, great trails where you can see some wildlife. Or you can drive the route and stop at some of the spots that have lookouts. They even have gas bar b que's you can feel free to have a picnic.

The city market is a nice opportunity to walk around after doing the area to see the old buildings uptown. Pick up some fresh fruit, sit in kings square and watch the world go by.

Of course the reversing falls is neat to see. At high tide, the ocean pushes back the Saint john river creating rapids to kyak or try the zip line over the area.

If you need any assistance, feel free to pm me. Enjoy!

• Like 3

Thank you Bianca, Rounding Third and Meagan for your lovely and positive posts.

I am pretty sure that I asked for the very right donation, because I had for years a 2 hours minimum and well, I have been asked so many times that it will be just nice if I could offer an hour to be able to have a brief contact to test our chemistry, so I obliged because I understood the need. We could even say that I am "specialized"/well re-known to be a fantastic companion for longer engagements, to be quite very fun and captivating, with some little surprising "capacities". And to tell the truth, I am not looking about to build a very long "client list", in fact, I just want to have the few of the best people around me with the most positive attitude in general in life. :-) I'm more this kind of woman. ;-)

You might find some very interesting reviews on my local board if someone is having some doubts. ;-) But if we look at my donation chart, it reflects just that, the more hours = the less by hour and it is because I want to encourage longer get together. And in fact, there is just a difference of 50$ from my Montreal rate to help with the fees I will have to pay to come to be in your city.

So this all said... hahaha

I just can't wait to be in your city to discover all the treasurable experiences I could get there. :-)

• Like 2