Jade Spa on Bank

Hello! Has anyone been to Jade Spa on Bank St?

How was it?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only been there to see Lucy Ace last year, she's now returned to China so nothing there interests me.

Jade is very touch and go, as most AMA places seem to be. You can seriously luck out though. I saw one lady there, younger and gorgeous but I think she was a fill-in. Mostly the usual middle aged women. (Not complaining, just setting the scene).

Their pricing format is weird and unnecessarily complicated. You are paying for the "Room rental" with their standardized house fees, and "tipping" for the attendants time. So even if you do without the (standard) extras, you're facing a dilemma when it comes to tip, and essentially will tip the same whether or not you're looking for more. Which is probably the goal of this setup.

Never had a bad massage there (been about 5-6 times), all attendants know what they're doing in that department. So massage will always be the high point. The extras are standard (flip, mutual touch type deal, but that's about it).

I'd recommend it for the massage, make your pricing clear up font, but as far as anything outside of that goes, it's fairly middle of the pack.

• Like 2