I think I may start keeping track how many years in a row some providers or their agents list their age as the same without changing it forever. I know many lower it a bit but at least keep it within believable reason

• Like 1

Some use "dog years". I get that some are in the neighborhood as it were but I've been around forever and there are a couple who've been the same age or even Benjamin Buttoned for more than a decade.

When in doubt the real indicator is some ones hands.

MG

One provider told me the rule of thumb was:

Advertised Age = Actual Age - 5

Obviously, some providers push that subtractor down quite a bit or don't change the advertised age at all.

There is no rule of thumb. I use my accurate age, always have. I know providers who add years (5-10+) and some who shave years. I know providers who look 15 years younger than their biological age and some who look much older than they really are. Everyone sees the world thru their own experience so that also influences. I have people who don't believe me when I tell them my age and others who say I'm much older. My trick is not giving a Flying Fuck what people want to think. I always present my best and that's all anyone can do. If accurate age is important to a client then he is probably going to be perpetually disappointed unless he has a clinically trained eye. If you've been watching a provider long enough to notice she hasn't adjusted her public age and haven't seen her, why do you care? She obviously isn't your type so just focus on a provider who is your type and move on to being happy. Isn't that what life is all about?

smiles, cat

• Like 6

It is a woman's prerogative to lie about her age.

Age is just a number. Kind of like weight. It is different for everyone.

I know some really "young" 40 year old's and some really "old" 40 year old's.

• Like 3

It is a woman's prerogative to lie about her age.

Age is just a number. Kind of like weight. It is different for everyone.

I know some really "young" 40 year old's and some really "old" 40 year old's.

Maybe it's a "prerogative to women to lie about their age" in real life, but we are not in real life and there is a "market" for everybody. There are a lot of clients who like young providers but there are probably as much clients who prefer older and mature providers. So why lie about it and to be disappointed?

I don't t think that people gain when a provider says that she's 21, when in fact she's 28-29; the client gets there and ultimately will be frustrated, because he though he would be with a young lady.

Or, a client who looks for a much more mature provider, goes in and realise that the SP/MA is a much more younger lady that he was expected...

For a long time, I was a regular to a MA in a spa; on the website, she was listed as "late 20s". But clearly, no way she was in her 20s and from the first time I saw her, she was 35 and +.

Ok, I heard you "maybe when she started, she was that age... maybe they didn't update that part of the website" Yes, but a website should reflect some accuracy, to a certain point. When you update the pictures on a regular basis, when you update your schedule every week, you can also take a five minutes to update some minor info once in a while.

Now on your second part "Age is just a number. Kind of like weight"... NOPE, not the same thing. Today, she's 140lbs, a year from now, she gains 15lbs for whatever reason, 2 years later, she do a huge diet and drop to 130lbs... pounds come and go (not for everybody, not easy, loll, but still). If you really think it's the same thing, please let me know how I can drop my age and go back to 23.

It's funny when clients lye about their age as well. SOME will text you every few months not realizing we keep our textes well at least I do. They will state their age the first time saying 52 then they'll text the 2nd time saying 49.

I just laugh and say,"you usually go up in age not down"

I'm in my mid 30s and I'll leave it at that. LOL

Now on your second part "Age is just a number. Kind of like weight"... NOPE, not the same thing. Today, she's 140lbs, a year from now, she gains 15lbs for whatever reason, 2 years later, she do a huge diet and drop to 130lbs... pounds come and go (not for everybody, not easy, loll, but still). If you really think it's the same thing, please let me know how I can drop my age and go back to 23.

What I meant about weight was that is also deceiving like age.

You can have 2 people who both weigh 150 lbs and they look completely different based on their body type and ratio of fat to muscle.

I weigh 185 lbs and it is all chiselled muscle while other guys who weigh 185 have a beer belly that weighs 35 lbs. ;)

• Like 1

I don't think being off a few years would make much of a difference unless she is underage then yes that would be a concern...pretty sure you all don't tell us the truth about you just saying!

I was going to chime in, but then I saw Danielle's avatar and I was like "Hubba hubba...(total wreck of train of thought)....yeah, whatever she says!"

Halifax men, you are some lucky b@$t@rd$! Phew.

I'm 45 but tell people I'm 55. That way they're like, damn he looks pretty good for 55. :D I'm a pretty average 45 but I'm a damn good senior. :D