For legality in Canada:

I'm not sure what the exact laws are for outcall Dancer services.

I know in a SC taking a dancer to the CR is legal but any contact is not.

Where's Kilt Boy? :)

• Like 1

Who cares about legality? You are asking a SW to be an exotic dancer at a stag. Unless she was a stripper previously, chances are good she won't want to stumble around trying to entertain a room full of men. smh

Two different professions babe, with two different skill sets

Not offended. I was smh because the crossover is not always a sign of skills. There are threads on here and elsewhere where clients have been looking for an actual stripclub-type dance and found that not just anyone they ask can do it. It's a skill.

I was stripper so I have some experience in that and I know that there are 2 different skills sets needed for the 2 different professions. So not offended so much as I think distinctions should be made. But you may not disappointed after all. Strippers won't generally do stags any more as there is no money in it. I guess SW will. (again, there are threads here)

The legality issue boils down to whether or not you are asking for sexual services or not. As I assume you are looking for a dancer to come out to entertain, there would not be an issue as you are not soliciting a sexual service.

Remember, you cannot solicit a sexual service anywhere in Canada. However, providers are allowed to sell their services. So, as long as you are not asking for specific services, you are not in violation of the current laws.

Hope you find someone and everyone has fun.

• Like 1

A further wrinkle to think about (and sorry to do this to you!) is municipal by-laws. If you aren't soliciting sex then you're fine as far as the criminal law is concerned, but there could be other laws. Some cities have zoning laws for "adult entertainment", for example, which means that strip clubs and massage parlours can only operate in particular areas.

I'd be REALLY surprised if anybody cared about a one-time private event, but you might want to check if there are any such laws where you live.