Random Opinion Question for SP's

Hello, I've been floating around the various sites the last while. I've never gotten into this hobby in the past, but obviously am interested. Unfortunately, like most neophytes, there's a tendency to charge straight in, firmly inserting foot in mouth, lol.

OK. So I'd like to hear opinions on this. I recognize a lady's photos, she has the same on facebook, so, I know who she is. I'm very tempted to contact her, but unsure about how to go about letting her know that we already know each other. Obviously, I'd let her know before showing up.

I guess I'd like to hear stories similar to such situations.

Thanks for your time folks, and happy hobbying. :)

Dont contact her. You know who she is personally, probably her real name etc. Its an extreme breach of privacy to reach out to her and say I know x and y about you and Im John Smith, the friend that you saw 4 years ago or something like that.

Youd be block immediately if it happen to me

• Like 3

I met a sp a few years ago...she always had her face blocked out.. when I walked in the room we looked at each other & smiled...it could have been awkward But it wasn't!! i know her family & still to this day I book with her...we both know discretion is best for both of us..I trust her & she trusts me as well!!

2 the hobbyist the experience might be like ...finally being with the girl next door he never had...the fantasy would still be there or more intense as they finally met...

She may want to see you and she may not. No one can speak for her as only she would know the answer to this.

If you 'really' want to see her and are willing to take the chance there's only one way to find out. The choice is yours and yours alone.

• Like 1

I know it's a small sample size but I find it interesting that the two ladies that have responded have been pretty clear in their opinion. I know in the end it's your choice but if I was in your shoes and had asked the question I would put lots of weight on the ladies responses. Just my two cents.

• Like 2

I agree with the ladies as well ... I v had in the past messages from guys I know (but they don't know is me, I just have their contacts in my phone) I do not want to see anyone that knows me personally i d find it very awkward.. But on another note this girl posting pictures she has on her Facebook is obvious she doesn't care if she is recognize, personally I do not put in my adds pics I have on Facebook.. because yes it would be easy for anyone to find out about something i don't want to be out in the public,

• Like 1

I agree with freddy3312 completely.

It is your choice in the end also since his reply we now have a third lady in agreement with the other two.

My question is.

Is it worth risking a personal history with a lady when there are so many others available with no history to reflect on?

I was messaging a girl to meet, and after exchanging photos we found out we knew each other from high school, but we still decided to meet. Was a great time, and have met a couple times since.

Wasn't awkward, and we both know the other won't say anything because we don't want friends and family to know.

• Like 3

Understand I'm not stating this for controversy.

I understand what the majority of you are saying, I do, but in reality he has as much to keep confidential as she does. She may not be keeping what she does a secret from friends and family, she's using the same photos as her FB account. Maybe she would tell others about him, though not likely. Maybe she once had a crush on him and would be thrilled to see him. Maybe for both it would prove to be intense as they are familiar with one another. IMO, and in reality, all this "She may" is all hypothetical. We truly don't know anything besides what he has shared with us.

Like Denots stated in his post, "I was messaging a girl to meet, and after exchanging photos we found out we knew each other from high school, but we still decided to meet. Was a great time, and have met a couple times since. Wasn't awkward, and we both know the other won't say anything because we don't want friends and family to know."

Can anyone disagree that this is the reality of this situation.

"She may want to see you and she may not. No one can speak for her as only she would know the answer to this. If you 'really' want to see her and are willing to take the chance there's only one way to find out. The choice is yours and yours alone."

Cheers,

• Like 1