Dio - Tall very cute natural asian from CandyLand

To all those natural kitty lovers and to all those who love very cute asians and to all those who love tall feminine young ladies and to all those who love very cute ladies in general, Dio is recommended for you.

She arrived on time and went to shower to ensure she is very fresh and came out nude like an angel with a very exotic natural kitty and very sexy body I praised the lord for his kindness as I had a very tough week at work and really needed an angel to take me to heaven and Dio was just that. She has the best of hygiene and is a very classy very sweet friendly young lady.

This 19 year old student has a very cute oriental face with Angelina Jolie looker-like thick sexy lips and she knows how to use them as well as a very soft sweet tongue. OMG, she sent electrifying waves into my body when I went down on her to kiss that beautiful very sweet, very natural very sexy kitty. The DFK was amazing and I don't recall having such a deep french kiss ever, as well the daty was very deep, very sweet and absolutely delightful too. And yes she does BBBJ too if you so wish.

Dio is here temporarily so if you like all above, take the opportunity before the angel flies away to Toronto. A few notes that as I have to make. She does speak little English (but who cares) but when she speaks she is very cute. It is also my understanding that she is highly YMMV, especially on daty and no digits. She is not likely classified as spinner but is very sexy and feminine.

My sincere thanks to Dio for such an unforgetable evening. I am now all fresh and relaxed and ready for the incoming work week (oops tomorrow is Sunday lol :-) ). And also I would like to extend my thanks to Candyland for arranging the date with Dio and bringing all these lovely ladies to us in Ottawa. Ottawa is starving for a real asian agency lol. The agency does mostly incalls and in my case it was an outcall as it always is.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r
  • Like 4

Yes had a fourth and best encounter with Dio from Candyland. The phone gent was prompt and polite with good English and arranged the outcalls for Dio and later Honey for me.

I received Dio first. She arrived dressed VERY SEXY with a sexy white shirt and a black mini skirt. So very classy, tall (over 6 feet with her shoes on) and cute. She was a TRUE GFE in every sense. I totally felt my own GF was here. She arrived happy, smiling and kissing and hugging and kept on saying that she loves me (she was visibly happy) and I kissed back those very sexy cute thick Angelina Jolie like lips and kissed deep. She played with her tongue and what may come as a shock to the readers who know me I ALLOWED BBBJ on me!!!!!. This was only the second SP ever whom I didn't refuse BBBJ and she appeared enjoying it too. Daty was absolutely great. what a beautiful sweet NATURAL kitty. I loved every bit of it and every second of it while the "I love you" phrase was exchanged between us many times. She is one young lady who enjoys life. Once the FS started, it was a dynamic one (my poor neighbors) and it didn't take long for me to come to the end. After we were done we sat together and watched Playboys of the year on LS TV and she loved that too. Then like a child she started playing with the flashing lights and hugged me many times and kissed me deep. SHE WAS A GIRLFRIEND in every sense. She gave me the most exotic present of her own which I will be keeping it for ever. She is going to be in Ottawa for not long. So if you like what you read don't waste any time. She does incalls too.

Then I received Honey also from Candyland. She lacks communication skills in English. She also has a natural kitty which as you know I love. We also watched Playboy of the year together at the end. I believe that she will be going back to Toronto soon (like tomorrow) and I have reviewed her already. This time I made sure she took her chocolates with her lol.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.