Hard to choose!

I just can't make up my mind! Between Alisonxox, Parker, Kimmy (college cutie) or Victoria (your secret).

I'd like to just spend some time with whoever it winds up being, I won't have a good time unless I know a bit about them and care a little.

Feel free to input your thoughts ladies and gents. I'm not worried about rates or services at the moment, just how much/little like to converse.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Shoot each of them a private message. Politely tell them what you are looking for and engage them in a conversation. You are also more likely to get a positive response if you share a little about yourself, it's a two-way street after all. Then you can make an informed decision.

Caution though, don't waste their time with dozens of messages. Their time is as valuable as yours so don't waste it. Good luck.

• Like 3

I couldn't say about Kimmy and Victoria as I don't know anything about them, but Alison and Parker both seem like they enjoy a nice conversation :)

Like wild tiger said, take a chance and contact the ladies. You should be able to tell very quickly how interested they are in connecting /conversing.

I am sure that they all have their own centre of interests. You only have to search for the one that matches yours.

I've seen Victoria a few times over the last few years. Nice person, always in a good mood and, for my liking, extremely beautiful with above average services. If you seek great conversation you may find her to be on the demure side.

I don't seek great conversation, just looking to find someone who is able to.

From personal experience, unless I actually care a little about someone I will never get to where I wanna be, if you catch my meaning lol

So my theory is that if we can share a little information and get along as people, it might be more fulfilling between the sheets.

I sent messages to 3/4 of them, Parker got back to me first so I it's a date with her ;)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It went great, I posted a new recommendation by accident. It apparently was obliterated during the site rebuild (I couldn't find it).

So I wrote a new one under her official thread. Since posting this I've seen her two other times and have set up a 4th 🙂

I love a great conversation , but not by text since I receive a lot of texts and I am prioritizing the ones that are texting to book an appointment and avoiding the ones that are just trying to chat with me. I will be way more chatty in session and I will love to get to know my client and to connect with him in person.  You have to remember that us girls are getting so many texts in one day , if we start conversations with all of you guys , we would be glued to our cell 24/7 and we are not making any money that way. We focus on booking by text and we are personal and like to bond and to create a great connection in person.. 😉 

Kisses 

Ali 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1