Sarak K and Kristine "private massages"

I did see Kristine.... gave off the impression that MAYBE she did but i didn't have the balls to ask.

Was supposed to see Kristine, but she is had to cancel last minute because she double booked apparently.

She seems pretty suggestive in her texts...thought maybe someone might have also seen these ads and tried them out.

Looking at those ads and reading what they say, I don't think they are the king of massage therapists that offer "extras". Just a feeling, but go ahead and ask!!! Let us know!!

• Like 1

Their ads don't but after texting with them and seeing one of them and almost seeing the other... I got the impression that MAYBE they did. At least the Sarah K one anyways.

Just thought I would check on here to see if anyone else had any experience with them first before taking the plunge :)

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 12:11 PM, Colbie said:

Their ads don't but after texting with them and seeing one of them and almost seeing the other... I got the impression that MAYBE they did. At least the Sarah K one anyways.

Were you nude for your massage? And what did she wear?

After being admittedly pretty harsh on Colbie, (sorry man) I decided to try to book with these ladies and get the skinny on just what's up.

I recently saw Sarah K, and while she is using some pretty serious snapchat filters in her ads; she is good looking and quite fit which she dresses to show off. I didn't ask for extras, just in an attempt to feel out the "treatment". To say the least, she seemed to hate the draping while working my back, to which I offered she could remove if she preferred and she obliged. After the turn she covered me with a facecloth and stayed away from areas that any RMT would. I suppose that is to be expected, as I'd not asked for anything extra and NO ONE wants to catch a harassment accusation.

Bottom line: It was an RMT caliber massage by a trained RMT who doesn't seem to be registered anymore, has no problem with nudity and it seems that if what Bornafire learned holds true, and she can learn to schedule her time better: she could be VERY busy.

Edit: I should also mention that Google is your friend here. "Sarah K massage"

Edited by Jake Peralta
extra info
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Jake Peralta said:

After being admittedly pretty harsh on Colbie, (sorry man) I decided to try to book with these ladies and get the skinny on just what's up.

I recently saw Sarah K, and while she is using some pretty serious snapchat filters in her ads; she is good looking and quite fit which she dresses to show off. I didn't ask for extras, just in an attempt to feel out the "treatment". To say the least, she seemed to hate the draping while working my back, to which I offered she could remove if she preferred and she obliged. After the turn she covered me with a facecloth and stayed away from areas that any RMT would. I suppose that is to be expected, as I'd not asked for anything extra and NO ONE wants to catch a harassment accusation.

Bottom line: It was an RMT caliber massage by a trained RMT who doesn't seem to be registered anymore, has no problem with nudity and it seems that if what Bornafire learned holds true, and she can learn to schedule her time better: she could be VERY busy.

Edit: I should also mention that Google is your friend here. "Sarah K massage"

Hmmm interesting.  Thanks for the recce.  I would love a really good massage with a shot at goal for a solid ending.  Seems to me to be just about the only way to come out of a massage actually relaxed lol 

23 hours ago, bornafire said:

Sarah K is no longer RMT and says she is open to extras but always flakes on the appointment so have not been able to confirm.

Can you provide any proof of this from Sarah ?  I would hate to have her now inundated with horny dudes when the information released was inaccurate.  Could lead to some bad situations. 

I've only reported my experience and have not said one way or another that anyone is guaranteed any action, just what was said to me in a text message. I could post screenshots but I don't see the point as I've not made any outrageous claims and would not say anything like this about the RMTs I have visited and know to be legit. Sarah is either down to play, or just being a tease. I don't know for sure, but I did ask if she was down for some fun and extra money, and she texted me after I asked that to see if she could reschedule after she canceled. Leads me to believe she's down for fun. I won't bother rebooking because she has flaked on me 3 times now at the last minute. 

On 8/28/2018 at 5:15 PM, bornafire said:

I've only reported my experience and have not said one way or another that anyone is guaranteed any action, just what was said to me in a text message. I could post screenshots but I don't see the point as I've not made any outrageous claims and would not say anything like this about the RMTs I have visited and know to be legit. Sarah is either down to play, or just being a tease. I don't know for sure, but I did ask if she was down for some fun and extra money, and she texted me after I asked that to see if she could reschedule after she canceled. Leads me to believe she's down for fun. I won't bother rebooking because she has flaked on me 3 times now at the last minute. 

No offence was meant my friend.  Just friendly input or advice is all. 

Dirty Blond Stephanie had a massage table ... though I haven't had a massage from here ...
I'm sure it would be extraordinary and would be very happy at the end. 

Sarah K gives a great massage.  reasonable prices.     Certainly worth the visit.    It is hard  to get ahold of her,  and you need to confirm 100% beforehand.    I did get stood up once but glad I went back!!  

Both give excellent massages. Both have been very professional and I don't believe offer any extras.  Sarah can be unreliable....but Kristine is always accommodating and reliable. In my experience. 

I’ve seen Kristine three times but she definitely does not offer any extras, unfortunately. 

On 10/4/2018 at 7:40 PM, eightbit said:

I’ve seen Kristine three times but she definitely does not offer any extras, unfortunately. 

Does Kristine allow minimal draping?

I checked out the Facebook page and the website and nothing about it suggested anything other then a RMT so if I was in the area I would not have any expectations of extras and would not ask.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2