Visiting end of June any SP suggestions

Hi everyone, I will be visiting Halifax for 3 days at the end of the month mid week. I'm wondering is there are any local SP's I shouldn't miss out on?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks I'm looking forward to visiting.

That's kind of like saying "I like food, can you recommend a restaurant?". It would help if you clarified what you're looking for :). What one person likes, another perhaps not so much so.

Sticking to ladies here on Lyla, there are many excellent choices here locally. MsManda, Kylie Jean, and Addictive Barbie are local all-stars and very well reviewed. Can't go wrong with any of them (though Barbie is harder to book these days). If you're looking for a bit more mature, Katherine and Exotic Touch Danielle are excellent options. If you're looking for sultry/seductive, then you're looking for Lexy Grace. If you're looking for the young girl next door, MelanieMystery, Diana902, or Alayna Rose all meet that. If you're looking for a strict domme, Bad Ass Bella is an option. If you're looking for Asian companionship, the agency vipotg frequently has ladies here (but good luck booking). Hotcarpenterkitty has a lot of extremely favourable reviews and everyone that sees her says "wow". If you like larger women, Rebecca is well reviewed and her friend Catherine posted she's coming by the city soon.

I'm sure there are many, many more great ladies but those are off the top of my head. I've visited about half of them I listed (and want to eventually visit the others!). I would repeat with any of them in a heartbeat.

Those ladies all have numerous recommendations in the Halifax section, so take a look at what others have said, take a look at their profile pictures, and see if anything appeals. Some have screening, they all have lives, so try not to be last minute if you make a decision and know your dates.

Leolist has a lot of options, but it's buyer beware. There's a fair amount of bait/switch, and the occasional "send me money up front". Tinyeye and google reverse picture search are your friends. Personally, in your situation (in town for just a few days), I'd stick with a known quantity to avoid any unfortunate surprises.

In any case, enjoy, and please let us know how it turned out. As always, I'm curious as to who you opt for (even if not on the list). Hit me up with a PM if you need more info.

• Like 5

Kylie Jane, Addictive Barbie and Natasha (booty of a goddess). Cannot go wrong with either of them, great attitude, aervice, and attractive with an eagerness to please.

• Like 1

Thanks to both of you for the recos, dont really have a type really looking for good quality services above all else I guess, however I would be interested is a PSE perhaps with the right SP if there are any you know of who offer that type of service in Halifax.

That's kind of like saying "I like food, can you recommend a restaurant?". It would help if you clarified what you're looking for :). What one person likes, another perhaps not so much so.

Sticking to ladies here on Lyla, there are many excellent choices here locally. MsManda, Kylie Jean, and Addictive Barbie are local all-stars and very well reviewed. Can't go wrong with any of them (though Barbie is harder to book these days). If you're looking for a bit more mature, Katherine and Exotic Touch Danielle are excellent options. If you're looking for sultry/seductive, then you're looking for Lexy Grace. If you're looking for the young girl next door, MelanieMystery, Diana902, or

Alayna Rose all meet that. If you're looking for a strict domme, Bad Ass Bella is an option. If you're looking for Asian companionship, the agency vipotg frequently has ladies here (but good luck booking). Hotcarpenterkitty has a lot of extremely favourable reviews and everyone that sees her says "wow". If you like larger women, Rebecca is well reviewed and her friend Catherine posted she's coming by the city soon.

I'm sure there are many, many more great ladies but those are off the top of my head. I've visited about half of them I listed (and want to eventually visit the others!). I would repeat with any of them in a heartbeat.

Those ladies all have numerous recommendations in the Halifax section, so take a look at what others have said, take a look at their profile pictures, and see if anything appeals. Some have screening, they all have lives, so try not to be last minute if you make a decision and know your dates.

Leolist has a lot of options, but it's buyer beware. There's a fair amount of bait/switch, and the occasional "send me money up front". Tinyeye and google reverse picture search are your friends. Personally, in your situation (in town for just a few days), I'd stick with a known quantity to avoid any unfortunate surprises.

In any case, enjoy, and please let us know how it turned out. As always, I'm curious as to who you opt for (even if not on the list). Hit me up with a PM if you need more info.

Hi, sorry to reply to your post with a question but I can't figure out how to start a new thread. Was wondering about a few girls on Leolist, Tiff, Dirty Blonde Maria and Amy and Selena sunshine. All of them are women I would like to meet but I have a feeling they're all to good to be true. Does anyone have any recommendations for these women?

Posted via Mobile Device