Has anyone seen Larissa lately. It has been over a year since I saw her last and was wondering if she is still worth seeing? Thanks.

Didnt see a recomendation for Larissa under the L's so ill make a fresh one.

Saw her yesterday afternoon. She is very cute with a tight, fit body. Tiny little thing about 5' and 100 pounds. Total spinner.

Had a great time with her. She is professional and seems to enjoy what she's doing and does what she does extremely well.

I plan to go see her again in the future.

Location seems discreet enough, though the place couldve been a bit more tidy, but she just moved so ill overlook it.

She's a great girl to spend a bit of time with, 9/10.

- Hans

• Like 2

Initially she has refused to see me before because I am a paraplegic. I had seen Tiffany before and had no issues. I thought it was odd that larissa was now interested.

Just to clarify, the Tiffany being discussed in this robbery is NOT Tiffany Marie. It's frustrating when 2 ladies have the same name/age. Tiffany Marie is a brunette, and the thief in question is blonde.

• Like 4

I have stayed away from this thread because it is not really any of my consern. However, What is going on in this discussion seems like should be added to the warning section?

On another note: ccguy sorry to hear of this:/

Moved and merged other thread .. .looks like she had some good encounters and now all gone bad

• Like 3

This thread was merged from a couple of different threads. It appears that 3 different people have had issues, the most serious being a cash and dash.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, does not mean it didn't happen to others.

I'm sorry this happened to you Cc guy. It's never ok, but even worse when it's someone who is unable to help themselves.

• Like 2

They stole money from me as well. I have seen Larissa four times before so I trusted her. Something changed. She is not the same person at all. Avoid like the plague. Save your money.

• Like 1

Strange. She's been around Moncton for years now. Seems odd she'd want to ruin her rep by running scams in the city she lives. Oh well, I suppose anything is possible. Though I will note my review was an accurate assesment of what I experienced.

Also, the only reason I contacted her was because of the many past positive recomendations I've seen and read about her on here. *Shrug* so I dont know. I have my doubts about these allegations.. My hunch is there is more then one side to this story.

Anyway, as always I'd advise the use of common sense and precaution before making arrangements with any provider, well known or not.

• Like 2

It is sad and disturbing. Hopefully Larrisa will not allow anynore harm come to her own reputaion by hitching her horse to the wrong wagon, which by the sounds of it might be the case. Eitherway it is wrong in every way.

• Like 2

Maybe she thought she could pull a few quick ones before leaving town. Pretty crappy way to go out. Never had an issue with her in the past. I feel bad for those clients that she dashed on. Karma is a b*&$ch.

Hey guys, alright time to update this one.. Newer to the site and usually keep to myself but I gotta chime in here. I am a very cautious person when it comes to this; as most of you probably are and when it came to Larissa I stayed far away for a long time because of these reviews. Well with all the fake ads lately I decided to take a dive and find out for myself, and I am so glad I did.

I've seen roughly fifteen different SPs over the course of the past two years and this was one of the best experiences, hands down. Maybe she's trying hard to build her Rep back but damn she's doing a good job at it. So here's to hoping all the previous wrong doings were in fact stemmed and caused by the previous duo partner or what have you.. That's my two cents. I am in no way saying what happened to others is completely justified but it's a start. Will definitely be repeating this one and posting in recommendations as well.

If you are looking for info on others that I may have encountered feel free to reach out and I might have some info for you. Thanks for helping me through some tight decisions Lyla, now my turn to return the favour! Cheers and happy hunting!

Edit: cannot reco yet as I have not even made 5 posts.. 😞 sad day.

Edited by Kazzy
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, let me tell you First i was totaly new to this since im not a club guy and Etc,... and i didnt know lyla etc and bad reviews or reco or else, so i guess i was really lucky to text the right one at first, things could have go wrong i didnt know.

One call ended to well,..let me tell you I did see her like 14 times in november ONLY so i have a good spot to tell you she was very nice and taking care of me been confortable etc,.. 

She was worth it and very sexy cute and polite she was professional aswell  i did not even have to find someone else she was more then i expected from this call.

i would reco , but thats up to you to decide, she told me about her last bad partner.

and everything looks legit.

shes worth you trying her thats my word.

Thanks to Larissa my time in Moncton was delicious.

thanks to all readers.

sheers.

if you have a reco “”like her””for me please msg me.

Edited by MisterNB

Guest PetraPegasus

Sounds like an opportunistic thief. From comments made on this thread, it is clear that BOTH girls participated. It is in her interest to rebuild her reputation by giving deals and providing the amazing service she once did. Hopefully no one else gets robbed by her after reading the recent, positive recommendations.