For the SP's - why is it that no ladies travel to the North? I see lots of ads for Moncton/F'ton/Saint John and occasionally Edmunston but only scams for Miramichi and nothing in Bathurst or Campbleton?

For the SP's - why is it that no ladies travel to the North? I see lots of ads for Moncton/F'ton/Saint John and occasionally Edmunston but only scams for Miramichi and nothing in Bathurst or Campbleton?

Interesting post . I have thought of going there before. I just looked at hotels and there seem to be a few ok ones. Gentleman please respond , are those hotels large enough for you to feel comfortable

Visiting ?

PM me if you like , I would consider a late summer trip.

• Like 2

Thanks for commenting Katherine. Yes, we do have larger hotels like the Best Western, Atlantic Host, Country Inn and Suites. I can't speak about the comfort zone potential clients would have in visiting these hotels, but my preference would be for outcalls. I understand that for security reasons, this may not be the choice of SP's travelling without a buddy or driver. Maybe some kind of client reference check would work. Just as clients like to feel secure contacting ladies, the ladies would like the same safety when booking clients.

• Like 1

I have traveled into these areas. However, had issues with no shows, low ballers and time wasters. Lots of money spent on my end with no return, not even breaking even. So, I required a deposit to ensure the gent was serious, and then I get the whole "I don't know....." So, I stopped travelling to these areas.

It's a shame as the drive is beautiful and a great way to get out for the day.

• Like 4

Sorry you got stood up Meaghan. But on the plus side, if it was summer, we have the warmest water and sandiest beaches north of the Carolinas...

• Like 1

I have considered it many times the issue is I'm from up that way originally and that raises a few concerns for me

1. I don't want to accidentally meet up with someone I know

2. I personally know the atmosphere and although I know not everyone is cut from the same cloth I'm concerned about

- violence

- low balling

- time wasting

- blackmail

The list goes on.

I know I risk all of that in other areas as well but I have lived straight across the province and the miramichi area to me is the worst. unfortunately the gentlemen suffer because of this. I am open to it if I can get deposits and either reference or good screening info unfortunately due to scamming people are reluctant but safety is my primary concern followed closely by being able to make a living and not go in the hole from travelling there for nothing.

I'm definitely not saying they all are or even the majority & I was only refering to the Miramichi area in particular when I said I know the atmosphere. the issue is unfortunately since there aren't any ladies working up there regularly it's hard to get references from other SPs which is something we can do in other areas (Fredericton, Moncton & SJ) to protect ourselves . I knew when I was writing that yesterday it was going to come off worse than I intended.

SP's are reviewed and checked out. Maybe clients should be too.

I'm unaware of any sp site that reviews clients. It runs counter active to the discretion we strive to create and maintain. I've never in my career written info on a good client as I feel that I'm now betraying his safety and security. However, bad dates, time wasters, dangerous clients, yes. They have their own little "review" for the safety of my sisters.

For those that enquire of my services, and can provide a reference from a well known sp, or if they provide a deposit, that's different. However, I will not invest in a hotel, gas to get there for one person who chooses to provide neither. The area mentioned is especially difficult due to a specific agency that seems to enjoy booking fake appointments.

• Like 1