Verified on Leolist

So how hard is it to become verified on Leolist? Just wondering if an SP holds that status are the pictures "almost" certainly real?

Super easy and no sure way she has stolen the "verified" pics from someone else. I've even seen verified providers use fake pics from other sites that look nothing like the verified pictures.

They do claim to be beefing up the verification process, but scammers will always find a way. You still need to do your research.

• Like 2

It seems to me that a scammer could easily take real pictures and submit them and then still to run a scam with them. The only value I give verified pics is that they were probably taken by the poster, but not that they're indicative of an ad by an honest provider.

• Like 2

Thank you for the feedback. So if you see a pic with the leolist scratch on loose leaf I suppose this could be stolen from someone else... and leolist could verify that. I think the added phone number would add to the authenticity... F it I'll just stick to asking them if they're real and use the honour system what could go wrong ;)