Favorite Condom  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Condom

• Plain surface, unadorned with ribs, nubs, etc.
    • Ribbed, twisted,
    • Extra Large
    • Extra Thin
    • Flavoured
    • Lubricated
    • Unlubricated
    • latex
    • non-latex
    • Reservoir end (receptacle)

There are so many types of condoms to choose from...as many as there are couples who use them! And many with such sexy sounding names like Naked Sensations, etc. Flavoured, ribbed, extra large for more sensation, extra thin for more sensation ("Intensity"!), and on and on. Do the ladies (and men) have a favorite?

I found the ultra thin from trojan was garbage. Other than the tearing problems (so thin... what'd u expect) I found it did not roll on so smoothly. Overall garbage.

• Like 1

Avanti Bare made by durex. Too bad they don't make xl's yet but I'll make it work :p For those of us with latex allergies polyisoprene is a godsend :) A close second would be the Lifestyle Skyns ;)

Lifestyles Ultrathin Sensitive I find are the best condoms :) Never had an issue with them....

Don't care for Trojans, the thin ones are hard to roll down and I've tried some other ones that were opaque and don't like that

I like when you can still see through the condom, gives the illusion one isn't there :)

I agree with everything you say Zoe Zee!

Thank you everyone for responding to the survey. Interesting that no one voted for ribbed condoms, not a big hit, not even with women? Sounds like lubricated extra thin is the most preferred.

I prefer lifestyles lubricated in regular and thin.. in both regular and xl.

I can't stand trojans.. they smell like rubber as soon as you open the package.. and taste even worse!