So a little confussd

So sometime nsw has happened to me. I ha e been seeing a new sp for about a month only 2 visits so far, i enjoy the service and the sp and i seem to get along as much as a cliant and sp do.

But than the other day she just messages me out of the blue not asking about tpur bext meet up or anything but basicly just to talk and shoot the shit.

I am still new to the hobby for seeing a sp but i have never had one before message to chat. Has this ever happen to anyone else?

I have made friends in this lifestyle and I do get the occasional text asking how I'm doing and for me it does not bother me. We do have somewhat of a code when she wants to send a text like "I'm looking to order some material can you call me?" and if I reply yes then we continue the conversation as friends.

If it bothers you I would simply ask her not to contact you except if you have a meeting with her.

Sorry i should have said that her messageing me does not bother me. It was just supriseing is all. All i wanted to know if this was a common thing or not. Sorry for any confussion written word is not my strong suite.