Jessica Curves Pin-Up Muse With A Kink & Twist

Jessica Curves Pin-Up Muse With A Kink & Twist

A Sensual Super Busty, Big Booty, Amazing Curves, Long Red Hair Model

picture.php?albumid=12667&pictureid=86880

Ever wonder what its like to have an amazing sensual massage by a very sexy busty redhead with amazing curves & a perfect round 46 inch booty? Come try a one of a kind Experience!

Pamper & treat yourself with one of Ottawa's most Highly demanded masseuse. I have a tight curvaceous body, 38 yrs old, 5'3 at 135lbs and my dimensions are 36E-26-44 with long red hair and green eyes.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?

picture.php?albumid=11734&pictureid=80175

About Me

I am a Famous Canadian Fitness & lingerie model. I have also been in fitness magazines & television. I'm a very intelligent smart woman. I enjoy what I do and much prefer to establish an exclusive long term clientele who knows how to treat a lady. I will present you in return an unforgettable experience and a very relaxing enjoyable session. I am also fluently bilingual since I'm partly French with a mix of Swedish.

Service & Rates

I offer many different types of massages. I can offer you Swedish, Thai, Deep Tissue, Soft, Slow & Sensual massages.

Massages are available at a flat rate with no extra charges Some conditions do apply. I also offer VIP Packages for those who need a little bit more affection & who wish to experience the exclusive pleasures I can offer you. If your interested in something Kinky and Pleasurable ask about my Bondage Massage or any of these choices: Massage, Strap On, Butt play, Edging, Sensual Domination, Booty Worship, Bondage etc.......

I'm located near Mooney's Bay. It is in a very private, discreet and upscale atmosphere. I am an independent masseuse.

Contact Me

Please feel free to text me at 613-410-7090. Since I am highly demanded it is best to text my cell phone for an appointment.

Look Forward To Meeting You Very Soon!

Love Jessica xx