Michaella Caress

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

After having Chatted with Michaella for while on chat , and browsing her very lovely photos I decided to TOFTT (Take One For The Team).

I booked to see her on the weekend since she has a very limited schedule , Her location was located close to downtown , had no problem finding parking upon arriving .

Upon being greeted at the door I was meet with a lovely smile and a kiss , and words cannot describe how beautiful this women is. Her pictures do not do justice !

I cannot even go on to tell you what a amazing time I had .

Trust me when I say I will be seeing this lady again and again .

• Like 2

Thanks for TOFTT and introducing us to a new MP, I think I will look into her and I will follow up with another REC.

Guest o*****24

Gentlemen,

If you are in search of a lovely woman, with amazing hands then you are in luck!

After taking sometime to get to know Michaella, I booked with her. I was greeted by an enchantress while a warm smile and a hug. She is down to earth, and just enjoys life.

Her touch is gentle, but firm enough to work your muscles. She is very good with her hands, and they will find knots you did not know you had.

We chatted through our time together, I did not want it to end, and am already looking forward to the next visit.

Treat her right gentlemen, you will not be disappointed.

I found myself having an unsually crappy week at work and decided I needed some well deserved stress relief. Michaella had caught my eye so I requested an appointment. She was quick at responding to my email and we set a time.

I must admit that I was a bit nervous as this was my first time using an in-call MP. My heart skipped a beat when the door opened and I was greeted with a warm hug by the beautiful Michaella wearing some very sexy lingerie.

Her soft kisses quickly melted away my nervousness and despite just meeting her I soon felt we had known each other for years. A shower together followed by a great massage with a great finish. The body slides were definetely the highlight of the visit.

Michealla is really a sweet girl, intelligent and very easy to talk to.

I have a feeling I will be seeing her again soon...

picture.php?albumid=2709&pictureid=16891

• Like 2

Guest *u***p

I'm surprised there are not more reviews for Michaella, she loves her job and it shows from the moment you are greeted to the moment you leave. I'm not one to do elaborate reviews but I will say this; Michaella is a sweet girl and the shower time and body slides are to die for! ;)

I will agree with all that has been said. I saw her yesterday and had a wonderful time. Special thanks to her for adjusting her schedule to meet me early...It was an excellent way to start the day.

A sensual massage, outstanding body slides, and just the right amount of teasing left me smiling the WHOLE day!!

Repeat, you bet!!

Thanks again.

E. xo

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Michaella last week. She was able to accommodate me short notice (thank you) via text messaging. What a sweet young attractive woman. From the time I walked in the door to the moment I'm out the door I was made to feel comfortable and at ease. Amazing hands (and everything else), cutest dimples, beautiful body. Will try my best to repeat. Treat her well please!

I had the honor of visiting her recently and everthing said here about her is accurate and more!! She pays great attention to every detail of your visit and leaves you wanting more!! This young lady is one smokin' hot readhead!! I highly recommend you pay her a visit if you're looking for a truly therapeutic massage with an incredible finish!!

Thank you again for treating me like a king.

:shehot:

I had a wonderful time with Michaella. Her location is discreet, clean, and she provided an intimate atmosphere with candlelight in the massage room and bathroom. I felt comfortable and at ease with her, despite that I was very nervous going into this. I enjoyed talking with her through the session, and her unique charm made this experience special.

Her beautiful body felt amazing against mine in the shower and during the body slides, and I was pleasantly surprised to find an MA that enjoys kissing. I booked one hour for my first session, but it was just not enough and I booked a second one for two hours. I'm planning on making a third visit for another two hours. I highly recommend her.

I took advantage of this weeks special to see Michaella... well worth it. If you haven't seen her take this opportunity to introduce yourself, you'll be pleased.

I ran into Michaella in chat today and things just evolved to me deciding to go pay her a visit. And I am so glad I did, she is a total GFE MA. It was devine.

It started with some shower fun and we got all soapy and just had to touch each other. Then off to the Massage table we went. Nice oily massage and some lovely working of the kinks. She has the most gorgeous breasts and lovely lips and we had a lot of fun just touching and caressing (oh that's why she has that name). I just enjoyed the whole experience.

I left a very happy person, and a little weak and wobbly, which was just awesome. I can't describe it fully, you will just have to experience it yourself and you really should.

Till next time...

Edited by The General

I finally connected with Michaella. Extremely enjoyable. Thank God, i don't live in Ottawa or I would be broke with all of the fantastic choices there.

I saw Michaella last weekend. She does not post face pictures but rest assured boys she is hawt!

The massage was great she likes what she does and is easy to get along with! At the same time she can hold a converstaion very well!

Do not pass up on the shower guys! She makes great use of every inch of the shower!

She is a must see for the massage enthusiasts!!

Just wanted to update this reco .

Saw Michaella again . She is wonderful girl . We had another fantastic encounter with each other. And you have to see the amazing new shoes she got !

Don't miss this opportunity go see her !

I have often been amused by Michaella's ad salutations to the " smooth pineapple pumpkin people " or some such affection. You can sense her fun and sensual games approach to her massage session.

So 'sensing' it was finally not enough, perhaps it was her invitation to introduce me to her freshly waxed kitty, but I pounced at the opportunity to book a 90 minute session with her yesterday morning and it was simply arranged via text.

It was a fairly cold morning n Ottawa yesterday but Michealla's warmth, and a little space heater, made for a fun and very sensual session. I could say it was a great GF experience but I never had a girlfriend like Michaella.

My toe curling experience burned with pleasure until I realised my foot was dangling in front of the space heater.

Michaella is a mistress of many talents and I would highly reccommend you explore some with her.

I've heard about Michaella for a while now. I missed a good chance to see her when she had a duo with my favorite SP last year sometime despite my lovely SP friend's many reminders. Since then, I have been longing to see her. Last week, I finally had an opportunity to see her solo - I am very glad I took that opportunity.

Michaella has a pretty face - she's a very friendly and a down-to-earth type of young lady with no pretence. She has delicious curves, soft smooth skin and passionately-kissable lips. As her latest ad says - "I'll tease, please and pamper you", alas, she did just that and more! She enjoys kissing, and that just suited me fine since I thoroughly enjoy kissing as well. Her mighty sensual energy and desire to please was incredible as she made every effort to please me. One pleasant surprise I encountered was - she possesses a hidden and rare talent. I discovered this rare talent of her when I found the sheet was soaking wet near the end of the session. And this was not from the massage oil!

I had so much fun with her that I will not hesitate to go back to see her again.

I had the distinct pleasure to enjoy the first duo between Michaela and Claire yesterday. While I had not had an opportunity to meet Michaela in the past, she certainly was a very easy person to get to know.

What can I say, but this is definitely an experience that everyone should enjoy over and over again. Lots of laughs, slides and oil with two beautiful and extremely sexy ladies.

They assured me that this may become a regular thing for them if the demand is there. So run, don't walk, to your phone and book now. This is something you do not want to miss out on.

I look forward to my next opportunity to enjoy these ladies company as soon as I can.

I had the pleasure of seeing her in a duo with Claire heavens and omg amazing I am so glad I meet her. To be honest I had went to see Claire which I've meet, having never meet michaella before and I looked at a few of her pics that don't do her justice, I hit the jackpot two increadable women. She has a beautiful smile and an amazing personality that works great with Claire. I am so glad I went, not knowing what to expect, once that door opened and she gave me a nice warm greeting I immediately new I was in heaven. She is very talented, she can multi task pretty well and she interacted with both me and Claire at the same time. Won't go into details but you may need an umbrella cause she can get very wet if you know what I mean.

Great experience and definitely glad we meet and would repeat in a heartbeat. I would even go see her solo, now that I know what I was missing out on.

So I recommend guys you have to see her for yourself you don't know what you're missing she looks like the innocent girl next door type but believe me she know what she doing. Together with Claire this duo is like dying and going to heaven but be prepared when they are done with you your going to be craving more. (After you recuperate of course)

Most of everything has been covered but I wanted to say that she is honestly one of the nicest people I have met on here, she is sincere, fun and really truly seems to care.

Also for all you newbies looking for a great place to start this is it, for all you who are curious, she is worth it!

I had the pleasure of meeting Michaella today, after viewing her profile many times. I am very happy that I finally decided to go see her.

I have visited spas before, and this was one of the first times I visited an independent MA.

She greeted my with a big hug and a kiss, and ushered me into her studio. We chatted like old friends, even though we had just met. We had a shower together to start. We lathered each other up, all the while sneaking a kiss here and there.

The massage itself was great. We chatted as she worked out kinks that I had gotten from shoveling snow the night before.

After we were both happy :icon_smile: we shared another shower together.

She is not a clock watcher by any means, as we ran a couple of minutes late, and she was apologizing to me, in case I had been inconvenienced (trust me, it was my pleasure ;) )

This may have been my first time seeing her, but it definitely won't be my last.

WOW!

Have seen her on multiple occassions..and everything has already been said about her in previous reco's.

Never a clock watcher...and always oozing sexuality!

Saw this great gal late last week. Was a great time and this is one of those mp experences that blow some of the sp experiences I've had right out of the water. This is on sweet girl and can only fantasize what her duo session with Mrs. Heavens must be like. Hope I get to experience michaella or the duo in the near future.

Dermman

Posted via Mobile Device

Saw her last week. This gal really knows how to massage. Very friendly and down to earth. Her bodyslide and Russian finish are highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.