Where are you??

One annoying thing about Leo, is unless a lady puts her approximate location in her ad, you never know what part of town people are in.

One annoying thing about Leo, is unless a lady puts her approximate location in her ad, you never know what part of town people are in.

I always put it in the title because a lot of clients do a search with say Orleans or Nepean and weeks later they call long after the ad has gone to the bottom.

• Like 1

There is a google map, on Leolist, to put your closet intersection or general area, whatever you decide. You have to click a spot on the map. If you click on the wrong spot though, that can be a problem. I found if I accidentally clicked while zooming in, that I had to drag the map so it was outside that circle that marks the range, and click there, then try again.

So check the map. Or ask in first text. Lots of times ppl will travel from one part of 'town' to another so it probably isn't as important to advertiser as it is to you. So you have to ask what is important to you 😉

On 7/27/2018 at 2:35 PM, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

So check the map. Or ask in first text. Lots of times ppl will travel from one part of 'town' to another so it probably isn't as important to advertiser as it is to you. So you have to ask what is important to you 😉

I think to the OP's point, knowing an approximate area that the SP is working, particularly when looking for an in-call appointment, helps the clients determine who they want to contact.  Not having to contact the SP for a general location also saves the SP time not answering messages from clients that wouldn't have contacted them if they knew the SP was not in an area they wanted to travel to.  The more information that the SP can make available within the ad or linked to their website, within their comfort zone, the more the clients can filter out who they really want to see and not bother the SP with nuisance questions.

So maybe the advertiser has to ask who their target audience is and how many messages they want to respond to from clients that wouldn't have otherwise messaged them.  😉

Nicolette's comment on putting the location in the title also eliminates problems with using Google Maps.

Funny Part I mention in every add an approximate location, is also on my website but... the location gets asked about 98% of the time.. in all honestly I find guys only look at the pics and phone information and very rarely they actually take the time to read the add and website information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, IsaMassage said:

Funny Part I mention in every add an approximate location, is also on my website but... the location gets asked about 98% of the time.. in all honestly I find guys only look at the pics and phone information and very rarely they actually take the time to read the add and website information.

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid.

But for those of us that actually read an SP's ad, website, etc., I think it helps us determine if there is a possible fit and reduce the number of nuisance text/emails to the provider.  Personally, it goes a long way for me in helping choose who I would like to contact and I'm also aware of any screening requirements, restrictions or preferences of the provider which I keep in mind to do my part in creating an enjoyable session for us both.

15 hours ago, WildTiger said:

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid.

But for those of us that actually read an SP's ad, website, etc., I think it helps us determine if there is a possible fit and reduce the number of nuisance text/emails to the provider.  Personally, it goes a long way for me in helping choose who I would like to contact and I'm also aware of any screening requirements, restrictions or preferences of the provider which I keep in mind to do my part in creating an enjoyable session for us both.

Off course we want you guys to read all the info it definitely saves everyone a hassle.. I love it when I deal with gentleman that do take the time