Mila on Carling near Bronson

I took a long break from seeing a MA but I noticed a MA a few months ago that used to advertise on CL. She appeared to be Asian and said she is located on Carling near Bronson. She had very nice pictures, which looked authentic. I texted her the other day and she is still working. Before I see her, I was wondering if anyone may have any comments about their experience with her. I will likely try to see her next week when I take a view days of vacation. Thanks!

She is a lovely person and provides a good massage within MA limits. I've seen her a number of times over the years.

• Like 1

Go to Leolist and search for "Hello Gentlemen: Let me take care of you"

• Thanks 1

Hello, can anyone PM with Mila’s contact info? I see her ad on Leolist, but only the last 4 digits of her cell are visible (2636) and the rest are blurred. For some reason her ad doesn’t have the “Show Option” to reveal her contact info if you would like to contact her. Others who have posted ads have this Show Option and you can see their contact info if needed. 

If if anyone could help me out, that would be much appreciated.