Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Saturday afternoon August 13th will be a very cool event a lady with an amazing body great 36 dd boobs and tight tummy she may also squirt and a more mature lady with a bod to die for. All holes filled and lots of fun for more info or to book [email protected]

Here is an idea for something completely different. Call it a Movable Feast.

A Poly event can be held in a stretch limousine. An eight-passenger stretch can be had for $40 - 45 per person (assuming 8 party people) for two hours. The actual transport cost per male would vary depending on how many women would find this to be a fun idea. This cost, of course, would be in addition to any customary donations to the women guests.

The vehicle has a privacy screen between the driver and the passenger cabin. A bottle of bubbly is provided and the participants can BYOB. All glassware, napkins, ice and kleenex is provided.

All of our drivers are terribly discrete - I mean we drive seriously V VIPs on a regular basis. If you wish, the driver will have no idea what is going on.

If there is sufficient interest I will see what I can negotiate for a price.

You can either respond here with you expression of interest or send me a PM.

I think it is an intriguing idea. What do you think?

bcguy42,

Where is the washroom?

What happens if the limo gets pulled over or gets in an accident or gets caught in a traffic stop?

There is no washroom. Either plan ahead or ask the driver to stop somewhere. That happens a lot. As for getting pulled over, the only times I'm aware of when a driver has talked to the police was at a RIDE stop. The police never looked in the back. Since our jobs depend on having a clean driving record we don't get pulled over nor has anyone had an accident. That being said, in theory, anything is possible. You take your chances when you go outside. :)

That's very intriguing ... we could all make requests on where to drive, like past Parliament Hill, my ex-girlfriend's, the office ... do those cars fit through a Timmie's drive-thru ?

I have often thought about the limo thing!

Bukkake session is confirmed for this Thursday from 4:30-5:30 down town 100$ a guy who is up for it? email me [email protected] or pm me here.

Also looking for one more for Tuesday august 2nd all holes filled session with an exceptional touring lady. 200$ per person and this event will be one of the highlights of the year!

maybe we could try a mmf or even a mmff for a limo trip intriguing indeed!

I'll be in the Ottawa region from the 4 to the 13... if anything goes down I'd like to know so I can contribute ;)

zorobaby I think bcguy can hook us up book the limo and I can sort out the rest!!

@franc68: Yes, there are a couple of Tim Hortons and McDonalds that are configured such that a stretch limo can drive thru. Freaks the crap out of the staff when we do it which is why we love to do it. :) But at your standard drive-thru, the turning radius is too small.

Thursday August 4th sweetmadison will be hosting a party at her down town pad, 200 at the door, contact me or her to confirm.

August 13th early afternoon party still has a space, a most delicious lady with lots of talent will be entertaining us! 200 at the door.

Going to try another Bukkake session Thursday august 18th after work again 100 at the door :) the lady has not been selected if any of you ladies might be interest please let me know. cim, cof, cob, bbbj hj, digits expected no FS etc

Thanks D! Yes I am having a party extravaganza this Thursday August 4th, drop in between 7 and 11 pm, send me a note to confirm [email protected] or pm here. Hoping to get some double anal and lots of cum on my body, face and in my mouth!! there will be one on one time as well, as usual cover is 200 at the door and BYOB.

Curious if anybody would be interested in organizing something during the day? I may even be able to host in the west end.

I'm new to this whole kind of thing so I was just wondering if the group events accomodate voyeurs? Or if there are any restrictions as to who can attend? Thanks in advance.

@Maverick anyone who pays the cover is welcome, you can watch you can masturbate you can join in, there are no rules stating you must have physical interaction with the women :D

in fact one of my regulars asked today about a clothed female nude male event, basically I would where sexy clothes a few guys would get naked and worship me, if I felt they deserved it I could crush there cocks with my heals or smother them with my panty clad pussy and ass (maybe even latex panties!!)

Ok OK might be over the top for most of you, tomorrow night I will be nude and expecting a good fucking and ass pounding so don't worry about that! and of course some good cim/cof!

Sign in to follow this