Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

You're right, that does sound a little over the top ;) but thanks for the info, I will definitely keep my eyes open for future events; have fun tomorrow night!

Oh! I missed sweetmadison's invite and tonight I've been knocking about with free time too. I'll have to pay closer attention. I'll bet you all had fun.

at sweetmadison : i love the idea of a clothed m-f event. sexy clothes and heels sounds like adeal i cant pass up ; ) , pls send me details, this sounds exciting.

.. hello everyone..!! i am very interested in getting into something a bit more wild.. i need to loosen up ..!!! who can help??.. well first anything i should know about doing something like this??

@ nightflight... you definatly must be there!!! :) xoxoxoxoxo miss you

Guest k*vi****00

What do you have in mind Shay? Nightflight and I are down...anyone else?

@ sweetshay sent you a pm with more info :)

I had a great time at the July social! Is anyone organizing an August social?

@ sweetshay you have to come out we would tear it up!!

Guest ****ven

mmmhm august social??? I def just keep thinkin about this for some reason and I always miss em!

Having organized the social in July, I think it is too soon to have one in August. I find what works best is a social every 2 to 3 months. But I do not own it. Anybody can try an organize a social.

The timing on the July social just felt right.

If you read the blurp up top ^ I think it describes the difference between the "social" and the "group" events. I could be wrong though.

A social is just an event to meet like minded people in a discreet setting. Any ladies that attend are treated for their food and drinks.

A group event could also be called a gang bang.

well post when the next social will be and i will deffinetly make an effort to go, would be interesting

Things seem to pick up in September lets try something for a social then (definitions are in the blurb above!)

In the mean time there is a Bukkake on August 18th after work 4:30-5:30 100$ cover it should be lots of fun! I am thinking of hitting a patio around 3pm close to the location for a drink or 2 if any of you want to hang out a bit before.

Also there are 976 members here on my gorup and I only have 169 friends? How did that happen? If you like my group shoot me a friend request!

@ MissAshley...come to Ottawa, it wouldn't take us long to orginize it for you...we could probably have you home on a same day flight, if we started early enough...lol

Sign in to follow this