Dancers and Devotees

Guest New B**ce

and I nominated your post cato

she's hot!

This dance is guartanteed to get you moving. Try to guess what is her origin. You willl be surprised, there is an interview at the end. Enjoy :)

hi guys havent posted inawhile i'm planning on going out tonight i rarely do to sc where would be my best bet for a friday night?

This Devotee is hoping to drop into Barb's next week to see an ATF Dancer. With any luck she won't be too busy.

Very nice Cato! Puts one in the right frame of mind for a visit to 340.

The discussion seems to have dried up here and in the Barb's thread. What's happening??

Cato, I think possibly, its because the interest in strip clubs dies down alot in the winter. Mid March, the temperature rises and so does attendance in stripclubs.

Looking forward to a trip to Barb's soon....hope my ATF will be back in April.

I worked at the nuden twice last summer. Def loved it!

I was working at the cabaret in Belleville until I quit.

Welcome to the group, Sierra-Rae!

Looking forward to knowing you better. :)

I'm in Fredericton, there's nothing here... I'm interested in a roadtrip and I'd like to go to a really good club. I'll probably head to Moncton, the only club I'm aware of there is Angie's.

Is anyone familiar with the clubs there, and can someone point me in the right direction? Any advice from those who frequent the NB clubs would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers... Also if this was already discussed, could someone forward me a link?

Currently on vacation in the Maritimes and I'm slowly making my way back home. I plan on visiting Barb's in Ottawa Friday for lunch. If anyone happens to be there and wants to come over and say hello please do so.

It was great to reconnect with Jenny this week. A goddess :)

To respond to an earlier post, yes, I've had a dance with Brandy at Barb's...and was pleasantly surprised at how hot it was ! She looks a bit like Britney Spears, very fit , tanned and toned , and has a very sweet personality ..easy to talk to and likeable.