Dancers and Devotees

Amazing night at Barb's last night, met some new dancers like Alexa and Claudia (hot Montréalaises) and saw friends like Skyla and Jessie. Fun in the CR.

Skyla is adorable, cute, and sexy as hell.

Kathy at Barb's

Was out on the Bike last night and drove by Barb's on Queen when out of the blue I got this urge to stop for a "long neck" and some company - go figure. The Barb's discussion thread had my imagination running. The club had about a dozen or so patrons and 10-15 dancers. I sat at the corner of the bar and witnessed the tail end of a stage show. A cute 20 year old, 5'7" blonde with beautiful pert 34 A/B breasts, a perfectly shaped behind and long legs supported by black stilettos. I watched for her to emerge from the back after her show. She approached some guys at a table, I decided to make a move to show my interest. I caught her attention and we had a conversation that led to the CR. She is picture perfect and has a cheerful personality. She smelled and felt great. I loved massaging her ass and when she sat on my lap I was lost in her eyes, naughty expressions and was somewhat captivated by her smile. I enjoyed more dances in the CR than I planned, (isnâ??t it always the way?) and had a great time. She tells me she has only been at Barbâ??s for a week, taking a break from another club, and will be away down south after this weekend to return in late August. I will keep an eye out for her when she gets back.

My two last visits to Pigales in the last few weeks included some time with Lesley, a tall blonde from Montreal who dances there regularly, as well as Brianna (a brunette), both i had seen several months ago up close and personal in the CR's. Both very friendly and approachable, good sense of humor, as well as great conversationalists. It was a meeting of old friends ....

Both meetings were great reminders of who can tease whom (as they reminded me, they should be the ones teasing me - and they did- but it is fun to return the favor, within the boundaries of a club of course ) ... rediscovering these soft, "ticklish spots" all over was, well, you know, interesting....

But all things must have an end, too bad it wasn't an eternity ...

To my next visit there ....

Posted this in the public forum but thought I'd share here too:

Stopped in at Pigales yesterday at around 2pm for the first time in about 7 months. Met a pretty little black girl named Mika, she was cute, giggled a lot, very sexy carribean accent. Very sensual in the CR, then I met Phoenix, a little older "cougar" type, pretty attractive and a real firecracker in the CR.

For those fans of Zsa Zsa (I think that's how you spell it) from the Barefax, she seems to have moved over there, or maybe she bounces back and forth between the two clubs, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to her, so I couldn't tell you. I love the CR's at Pigale, very private with a lot of good potential with the right lady. I'd read in another thread that Sophia has moved over to Pigales from the 'Fax. Was hoping to see her but unfortunately she was nowhere in sight. Anyone knows when she works? It would be interesting to take her downstairs in Pigales. I always had a blast with her in the Fax's relatively open CR's. I'd imagine a dance with her in Pigales more private CR would be mind blowing! (Now if only we can get Sally over there too I'd never leave the place! ).

After seeing Phoenix I made my way across the street over to Taboo and met up with a recent fave of mine, Diva, who always sends me leaving with a smile on my face! Altogether a pretty pricy afternoon, but a fun one none the less.

Stopped by the Dirty Nickel today after work for a quick look and maybe a dance or two. Let me just say that I didn't stay long. I need to make a side trip to Barb's or the Den...soon.

I posted rec threads for Cherry and Scarlett at Barb's in the Ottawa strip club area.

I found this interesting article entitled "How to Fxck a Stripper - And Still Have Money In Your Pocket". Hilarious but the author claims that all his research and data collection have proven to be 100% accurate. Hmm, must be true if it's on the Internet!? Irregardless it's a fun read and you must also take a quick look at the accompanying main article entitled "You Are Never Getting In".

Hopefully I won't get my hand slapped for posting the link here: http://www.viceland.com/int/v12n1/htdocs/how_to.php

Such fun at Barb's tonight! I totally love this.

And again today. Leah, so totally hot, and Ariel, my dream girl.

Such fun, I say again.

I was so taken up with Leah today that I forgot to ask her if I could start a thread about her on here, but she really deserves one to celebrate her total sexiness.

Yes, it was. But I still can't decide whether the author was serious, or wrote it as a joke...

Ariel, Sonia...such a good time at Barb's, yet again!!

On a whim I stopped in at the Barefax on my way home yesterday....mostly just to get out of the heat. Before I could even order a drink I saw Sophia whom I haven't seen in ages. She sat with me briefly before we retired to her "office". Half an hour later I was back in outside in the heat with a lighter wallet and a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Love those unplanned brief visits to a sc. Good times.

Welcoming our new members, especially the dancers. We'd love to hear from you.

The Barb's thread is the highest viewed thread on cerb, with over 80,000 hits!

Here's to dancers!