Dancers and Devotees

Dancers are fun. I love your participation on this thread. Tell us what you are thinking and let us in on the vibe.

Awesome night at Barb's last night. I went in with a friend, and Ariel appeared, looking more amazing than ever (it's been a long two months ;)), Jewelz, Jessie, and birthday girl Ariana. Major fun!

Hello everybody I am currently looking for Client to set an appointment for a fantasy Realize It spend time with me unforgettable of my stay in Ottawa from September 24 to 26! Leave me a private message to prendreun appointment or for more information. And I'm also available MontrToronto and more! Eal at all times and Ontario, Toronto and other! Youmay also texting me 514-619 - 5134 or email m'envoyerun sexy.tina @ live.ca. The pleasures of meeting you!

I hear that Sierra was back at Barb's on the weekend. Any sightings?

Guest New B**ce

hi I just joined this group. I used to go to strip clubs a lot. It was my only extracurricular activity for years ...no sp's or anything. I'm branching out but still like the clubs.

I love this dance scene from Sin City. Jessica is just beautiful...if not down right desirable.

See the You Tube:

screenshot20111023at112.png

100,000+ hits on the Barb's thread. A cerb record.

Thanks, everyone!

My best wishes to every member of DandD for Christmastime and New Year.

Happiness and health to all in 2012.

Last visit to Pigale last sunday brought me in the way of Brianna. Lovely gal!! Lots of sensual fun in the CR.