Dancers and Devotees

Sending greetings to all dancers and dancer lovers for Christmastime and New Year.

I hope 2014 is a great year for us all.

This group has been quiet for quite a while. Shall we keep it going?

Awesome Ariel experience at Barb's last night! So good to see her again.

You should see Belle's stage show at Barb's! Awesome!!

I saw Belles stage show few months back-what a class act. Don't get to Barbs too often b/c of parking. Very young Brooklyn also gave a great stage show; no talk of her-maybe she has moved on. Maya @ Pigales looks more beautiful and sexy every time I see her. Radiant smile and eyes that just pull you in. Ashley @ Playmate, spinner MILF extraordinaire. Also Delicious @ Playmate, she rocks. Adora @ Playmate must be the sweetest girl in Ottawa, Angie of Pigale is sweetest in Gatineau.

It's been a while since I've been at Barb's.....a visit may be in the cards.

Hope our ATF is around these days Reddog01......haven't seen too much about her in the Barb's thread lately....if you do end up dropping in, I hope you'll post a report there......or did you decide on a change of pace at Tease?

Hello, I'm posting from two perspectives, enthusiast and dancer.

As to the former, I'm bisexual and I love watching ladies move on stage.

I am also personally a dancer -- though, being transexual and still having a male-shaped crotch, I don't dance at clubs, just private hotel rooms. Some gentlemen love my look and would like to see what I look like, um, uncovered. So, some of my service provider hotel room sessions simply consist of me doing a strip show for a client.

I'm not at the expert level but if you're planning to start working as a dancer, I'd be happy to give you a few pointers. There are a few moves that intuitively seem as if they would look hot, and yet they don't look as hot, and vice versa. I'm happy to share what I know.

.Tanya

IMAG5535a.jpg

Guys, girls, there are wonderful girls out there! This group is an opportunity for all of us to share this! We need to keep it going, keep it alive...

Clubs can be a wonderful, fun, mysterious, a place to meet, etc... I love dancers, had great experiences and still have. Please, let us continue to share and keep this group going.

Guest *t**e**x

I don't think I ever posted in this group before but thought I'd do my part to keeping it going...

These days my favorite club in the Ottawa area is Pigales over in Gatineau. I like the vibe there, the friendly waitresses and also the 3 a.m closing time! Of course there's the girls too. My current fave is Kimberly, a tall French dancer with great hips, ass and thighs, a good sense of humor and lots of fun in the CR.

Closer to home I like to drop in at Cabaret in Belleville occassionally, more of a neighborhood place which I like, and some great dancers.

Guest layladylay

Thanks for inviting me to this group whoever did lol!

I have been dancing at barbs for one year and in Ottawa for 3 years.

Ive wanted to be a dancer since I watched Demi Moore in striptease as a young gymnast!

Guest *t**e**x

Demi Moore was great in Striptease! Another great stripper movie role was Natalie Wood in The Night They Raided Minksys!!

Not sure who the ebony beauty is.....I'm a devotee of the dancer on the right of that picture.....

BARBERELLAS IS THE BEST CLUB I HAVE SEEN and I have been to all of the clubs. THE prettiest, nicest, classiest girls, friendliest/honest management, safe, and good vibes fun times! You can't buy an ambiance/atmostphere with such great vibes and energy... Come drink your beer where you'll feel great and be in GOOD COMPANY all around... including the customers who come in. Just a friendly crowd all around. :) XOXOXOX Plus, who know how much longer it will be there. make the good times last as long as you can. XOXO -BAMBI

Yes, Barbarella's is a great place and I do wonder how much longer it's going to be around.......hoping for at least a little while longer.