Leg Worship

I never find that I spend enough time in sexual situations admiring and appreciating a woman's legs. I always remind myself that next time I'm indulging in the hobby, I must do so, but I often overlook this. So here's a chance to remind ourselves together.

Here's Sweet Angel, in one of my favourite cerb pics:

picture.php?albumid=2763&pictureid=22002http:

Well, we're off to a good start! I'll post some more of our members' pictures later, or of course they can do it themselves!

Thanks for joining. This will be fun.

For those who have seen these amazing legs you'll recognize them immediately as belonging to one of the most amazing CERB ladies. Isabella Gia is not only blessed with what you see but one of the nicest people in our community.

Posted with permission. Cub

picture.php?albumid=2255&pictureid=14238

Good afternoon gentlemen,

Exquiste debut to a luscious part of the female anatomy which, as Cato states, is much too often overlooked. Legs, gams, sticks, body supports: whatever name you give them they do look good, especially if adorned by some sexy stockings and highlighted by a wonderful pair of shoes!

32 members the first day! Great response. Thank you all.

Let's have some fun here.

Guest t**d**teur

I see we have already a nice collection started with at least three of my all-time favorites including the incomparable Isabella Gia, the lovely and talented Gabriella Laurence and the unforgettable Emma Alexandra Page. From one end to the other legs are "formidable".

Thanks for posting your pic, Mia. Inviting other members to post.

No favouritism intended lol, but I just came across this pic of Sweet Angel. Since she inspired the group, I'm posting it here:

picture.php?albumid=2763&pictureid=18899

One thing I've learned from strippers, and it's a lesson that can never be learned often enough, is that sometimes my sexual approach is too frenzied, and I don't take enough time to savour the woman's whole body. The legs are often ignored, and I remind myself at the end of a session that I should have paid more attention to them. That's the idea behind this group.

I'm getting my camera ready to take pictures of my legs, do you prefer if I show off my bum a bit or just from the side? Comments please!

Gee thanks, NJ. That's just exactly what I had in mind lol

I don't know, Cato, you were talking about posting pics of members on the last page. That might be a whole new and much less popular group ;)