Mmf

MMF is definitely the way to go!

Having two guys at once is amazing, especially if the guys are on each other as well, nothing beats having a guy on you when he has a guy in him!

I would love to experience this! It's always been a fantasy of mine, but the situation has never presented itself. Perhaps I will be able to find two wonderful men through cerb to fulfill my fantasy :-)

feel free to all talk among yourselves about availability and preference in providers.....

Should two of you (or more) be interested in seeing yours truly....well, you know where to find me! ;)

I will be in town Tuesday evening Nov 18th and would be game for a MMF later in the evening. If anyone is interested, PM me and assuming we all are looking for compatible things, perhaps the arrangements can be made.

Richard

Seems this thread had been inactive for a bit but I am looking for a SP who cold provide a male partner for â??â??â??. I am interested in a very interactive group as I want to try out some new things.

@Barnu, have you looked at Sweet Emily profile, she has a male partner and maybe they could help in your fantasy.

Any SP's in Ottawa that would go for 2 guys at once? My friend and I are considering trying some �� action.

I have done poly parties and I have done FFM but I would sure be in for some ��� action if there is parties interested feel free to Pm me some times.

Anyone still interested in this in Ottawa? I'm still looking for another guy and a girl for some ��� fun.

• Like 1

If anyone would like some MF fun in a safe, sensual environment please contact me for more info. We both work out of CMJ, offering a very lovely MF experience. :)

I am looking for a MF that can invite me over to be the other M. Anyone out there?

not sure if anyone follows this thread still, but if there anyone in Kingston Ontario who would be into a 3some, let me know! never experienced this and would love to try it out 🙂

Last week I had a great MMFF session with Mila, Mimi, and a friend of mine at Brass club in the large room. 

We all started in the shower together and after drying off moved to the bed.  I lay down with Mimi and my mate had Mila. Soon we were sharing and hands were everywhere. Really good fun session and the girls made it a relaxed atmosphere.  Would recommend it for guys looking for a more social time.