Sign in to follow this  

What is you Favourite features on Ebony girls

I love the round booty on a beautiful ebony girl. It is the forbiddon fruit that makes it so exciting to be with one. Hope I can find another in my home town soon.

Redd the perfect booty for spanking lol

& Wolf soft lips & hands that find their way into dangerous places are always good ;)

I love their beautiful derrières. And oh how they shake. I'll always "give a dollar"

Cause they are jus the all around sexiest out there!! Looks, bods and just overall hot!

Besides all of the things I enjoy about women (i.e. face, eyes, smile, skin, figure, intelligence), I especially love their bubble butts, skin tone, playful nature and passion. Ebony women rock.

I love ebony lips, breasts, nipples, legs and booty. I've been with a couple of ebony women that were not SP and they all had those features. I consider myself lucky to have known them.

Oh you gorgeous ebony ladies with your total joy in making love, your lack of inhibitions and your pure joie de vivre. I lived in Africa for years and I have often feasted on your glorious bodies and returned the favours I received. You are so sweet and desireable and I miss you so badly now I am home. I am a new member here and will contribute to your forum. You are all so special xxxx

Rose you have brought back so many memories of Ebony girls. Those soft bums and hard nipples! Made a sucker out of me every time!! If there is a heaven it is full of those lovely girls

Guest O****wa 6**r

OK, lips, checks, skin, curves, ASS (I like it when it "bounces" in doggy), the soft skin, the taste at the Y.

I will always remember my first ebony gf. She ruined me for other women...

ooooo im in love with this group already! My favorite features are the skin tone, when aging it never changes !

Came across this old thread and started to answer with the round booty, then I started thinking and my mind started to race. Eyes, high cheekbone, full lips, perky breast, oiled dark skin, copper skin, and light skin. I donâ??t know if Iâ??m capable of narrowing it down. Other than I like women with a dark complexion.

Definitely like athletic fit Kimmyxoxoâ??s avatar type.

Sign in to follow this