Sign in to follow this  

Cleavage

I like Cleavage!

There, Post # 1. I have been a member for 1300 plus days however apparently need to make 5 post to get rid of an annoying message.

Yes Gents, cleavage is fantastic .. :-)

The SO is too conservative to display any... ( it would help if she ... Dohh better not go there...!! LMAO)

But publicly, get caught gawking at cleavage ever so slightly too long .. and get the " you're such a perv" look... well, if the hat fits.. LOL

I'll stop here...

D.

Whether she's showing tight, firm cleavage or loose "place your meat here" cleavage, it's her way to attract guys to her, and it's up to her if she wants you to stay or say: "move along now little puppy eyes". lol

Hi,

I love looking at revealing and not so revealing cleavage and a big distraction for me especially in a meeting.

Guest Sailing447

Yeah! Cleavage is a head turner for me. So why are there beautiful women with lovely cleavage, like my wife who dont like showing their cleavage when they dress?

;

Guest Sailing447

I worked in Australia for the past 5+ yrs and there,most women showed whatever cleavage they had and were very open about it. Not so from what I see in Ottawa Canada

@Sailing447, my wife is the same, she has a wonderful pair of tits and she will dress like a nun and if I happen to look at a pretty girl I get the eyes. But if we are on holiday she will point them out to me. ???

Quebec girls like to show off their goods and they do dress very well. Just saying.

One of my all-time favourite lines is from a tv show called Third Rock From The Sun. In the first episode, one of the aliens has been given the body of a striking woman. She looks at herself in the mirror, presses her large breasts together and says, "They have more power when they collide. I'm not wrong!"

Classic.

Sign in to follow this