Sign in to follow this  

So....

So we all like this kinda stuff. But am I wrong, I don't see anyone chatting about it. Pers

Guest Em*lyO**o (Retired)

Oops. Hit a wrong button lol.

I personally would love someone to tie me up and take some pictures do this group. Maybe then we "talk" more ;)

Hi all. I have been fascinated by BDSM and have just getting started practicing. I am wondering what rope is preferred. I have a few from doing rock climbing but would like to know which is better. Some say Jute is, but others say nylon. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Well Emily, maybe we could do those pictures you want on friday

and you could upload them for the group...

I don't believe that there is a lot of activities in this group, but it would be great to see more people participate!

bdsm is awesome :D

Malika, I agree but my problem is that I am just starting to learn and donâ??t know much. I will therefore make a suggestion to try to help get some discussion going wherein those of you with experience can enlighten us. Maybe you could start more conversation by expanding on your comment â??BDSM is awesomeâ?. I think I would tend to incline toward being a submissive. I have this vague sense that it is mentally liberating. I have heard of altered consciousness called â??subspaceâ?. Maybe those experienced can elaborate.

Hi people. I am new. I have dabbled in bdsm a little in the past. It ranges between girls who want to be tied up with soft velvety ropes to guys like myself who enjoy the pain / pleasure combined with a sense that you are not in control

My two cents... BDSM is all about trust and control.

It takes me time to build trust, when I find a partner who cares and wants to give me pleasure or pain...be gentle! It opens the door to more exploring of the kinks and likes or not so much like! I found that giving up control by bondage or simply being told what to do is liberating! I'm one who wants control and sets the agenda in bed most times... giving up the control is tough... No power to do... at the mercy of the Mistress! Btw... thats what she wants!

So... start small, blindfolds and spanking.... build trust and research together what kinky stuff you and her can evolve too... a Sensual Dom is my favorite!

Its unlimited only our fears hold us back!

Rock your world...its naughty fun!

Greetings all. New too site, but not too BDSM.

Going too take a bit too figure this place out, but one I do, I will happily discuss the wonders of BDSM with any that so desire.

Good morning! I have I've been into BDSM for a long time, and I was also trained as a professional Dominatrix by Ms Cleo Dubois at the Academy of SM Arts in San Francisco. I'm also a switch and a transexual girl. So, I probably have an unusual perspective from which to contribute. Feel free to ask me questions.

I'm not emphasizing my BDSM skills in my work as a service provider but if someone has a strong interest, I'm open to the possibility. There would have to be a high level of mutual trust, including several in-person meetings in a public, social setting such as over a cup of coffee or tea somewhere. The getting-to-know-each-other public meeting(s) would be at no charge (I'll even buy you the cup of coffee or tea). If you're in Vancouver please say "hello."

Here is a picture of me.

.Tanya

TIEDUP.jpg

tiedup.jpg

Guest B**** Fo***ine

If anyone wants to learn or is looking for information, I would be tickles to share my knowledge

This thread needs to be brought back to life!

I'm personally a big fan of pain, is anyone else with me? I like it all but impact play makes my heart race like nothing else. :)

Myself puuursonally, I am not much of a 'pain wh0re' <grin> but am very adept at providing it ;)

I am fairly involved in winnipeg's kink community and know a number of impact fanatics ;) it fascinates me, but not my thing hehe

I very much enjoy breath play (giving/receiving), shibari (g/r).. I have very few avtual taboos... and welcome any/all questions inquiries and discussions.. as most who have met me, find me wonderfully open and candid ;) and yes, this definitely needs to be brought back to life ;)

Lately I have been feeling a pull towards having my own female sub or slave. I have even considered the possibility of having two female sub/slaves in a polyfidelity (also sometimes called polyexclusive) relationship.

For myself, I am not into causing a female sub/slave pain, punishment, or humiliation. That just seems so wrong. But, to each there own, I do not judge those who do lean towards that style of Dominance.

I would use kind words, praise, love, affection, guidance, training, etc. -- to win her honesty, loyalty, commitment, and love.

Yes there would be consequences if she did something wrong. Such as discussions, correction, corner time, time out, and in extreme situations bum spankings. Followed by after care.

I would consider her to be my equal, best friend and l-o-v-e-r. Yes she can be all that and still be submissive. Submissive to my wants, needs and desires.

Just new to the group and have always enjoyed BDSM with a domme I recently have tried pegging and really enjoyed it looking for service providers that will also partake in this as well

Sign in to follow this