Welcome to the Group

gawd.....getting close, folks. New exhausts to select order and install, plus to install a hypercharger, and then, it's game on for 2014.

New tires alreadyâ?¦.new oil, back on the road again today. Darn traffic though, time to get out of the city.

Just curious, how many kms before you find you have to get a new tire. Took me only 5 k this time!

I have been way too busy to take out my HD, this weekend looks like rain again. I can't wait to take my HOG out and go riding me and her.

It's riding season folks. A little rain never hurt anyone except when it's that little stinging stuff like tonight. My Decker needed a wash anyways. Got to love it.

Ride for Dad Ottawa - tomorrow. Should be a good turn out as it is supposed to be sunny with a high of 23 degrees.

Ride for Dad was a great time... awesome cause.... beautiful day.. had a blast..

got a chance to put some much needed miles on the new Beemer...

I'm excited to announce that in 2-3 weeks I will finally be a new rider. I've been taking about it for years, now I'm buckling down and buying a bike.

I'm looking at a '05 boulevard c50t that is black with leather saddle bags. I'm so amped to get into the wind finally! If I find something else I'll be sure to update, and pics will come when I finalize the papers

Hello everybody, been riding for 17 years. Started on a 2-stroke 250 kawasaki dirt bike, have has several 600cc sport bikes over the years and currently moved to the adventure class for a more comfortable ride. Enjoy your riding season!

Hello all, I'm new to this site and have to post something.

I started riding small dirt bikes in 1981 and bought my first in 1984. It was a 1983 Honda V45 Interceptor. The interest rate on the loan was 23%; young and dumb but I had fun.

I'm still riding but on a 1982 Honda CBX and I still love it.

Ride safe everyone.

Looks like some older dates on this thread, but I'll see how it goes. I primarily ride Canada(my next trip is to Northern Quebec, beautiful back country). I've wridden England, bit of Europe, New York State, Texas down to Corpus. Working my bike jones for over 30 years. It's nice to see over the years more women taking up the pastime . Primarily a solo rider, I've found the natives wherever I go find me more approachable and meet more people that way. Drive a cage when I have too. Just joined Lyla this week and enjoying the people.