Sign in to follow this  

Bukkake & or Blow Bang in Ottawa

Hi all, so I already posted this in the general discussion area, but I thought I'd try here as it's a little more specific, so forgive me if you're seeing this again.................

So this is something I've wanted to take part in for a looong time now. I've been searching but can't seem to find any current info on Bukkake parties in Ottawa. The most recent stuff seems to be at least 3 months old. Anyways, so are there any ladies out there who are currently doing these kind of things? If so how do I get involved?

If not are there ladies who would be interested in being part of a bukakke/blowbang? I don't imagine it would be hard to find guy lol Anyways I'd love to know more about any going on in Ottawa and who knows possibly set something up if we can get enough interest, I mean I know I can't be the only one out there into this....

Thanks again and take care

....... you may be surprised to find out how difficult it could be to get guys who are not only interested, but would actually show up for the event. There seems to be a late onset of "cold feet" from guys when it comes to these types of events. That said, best of luck with pulling a crew together - I will keeping an eye on this thread, I may be interested if anything comes of it.

Ya that does seem to be an issue, at least from what I've read thus far.... oh well we will see where this goes I guess. Fingers crossed

Guest s*ap*s**t

i have tried and posted here and planed them and it always fucks up very rare it works out

Guest M***re***e

I'm visiting from Toronto & hosting 2 parties WED AUG 27:

Full service gangbang/poly party @ 3pm

$120

AND

A Bukkake/cum-fest party @ 9pm

$80

Downtown Ottawa

Text or call for details:

Milf Jade 416-556-5909

Sign in to follow this